Hi. I like your picture.

Original post by Hummi_C

Thanks, it's because I love Pakistan. :smile:
dead as a mouse
Original post by hasan4life
dead as a mouse

I feel the same way- guessing its a long day at work x
Reply 1085
If I lay here.....if I just lay here...would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by student room sk
I feel the same way- guessing its a long day at work x

haha aww, yh u could say that lol, but very bored too haha :tongue:
Original post by Phantom Lord
Given that you're the group leader you need to add this and the previous thread to the actual group location..that'll give you something to do :tongue:

lool i don't know how to do that lol
Original post by martialartist123
Naa ours are a lot worse maann
My house is on a mountain

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have people died on it?
Tea with cake rusks are farrrr betterrrrr!!! <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies
I've done that sorta stuff before, but it's not the same

So what is chocolate tea?
Reply 1091
hello there... :hump:
(edited 11 years ago)
Ahhhh the awks.... new to TSR so I really don't know the drill but hey :biggrin:
I see that I can't escape my freshieness even on the internet :P
Original post by Harlee24
Ahhhh the awks.... new to TSR so I really don't know the drill but hey :biggrin:
I see that I can't escape my freshieness even on the internet :P

Hello and welcome! And dw!

Original post by Eternal*
So what is chocolate tea?

It's tea with a bit of chocolate in it. Tastes different to normal tea, and tastes different to making chocolate tea yourself. I gave some to my Kuwaiti friend. He seems to like them
Hello and welcome! And dw!

Awww thanks! You know I originally joined TSR for revision and etc purposes, then I find out it's absolutely distracting and the perfect way to be forever "revising" without doing anything :biggrin:
Original post by zerm
hello there... :hump:

Hello!
Original post by Harlee24
Awww thanks! You know I originally joined TSR for revision and etc purposes, then I find out it's absolutely distracting and the perfect way to be forever "revising" without doing anything :biggrin:

Same sorta purpose myself tbf. TSR takes far too much of my time BUT it's helped me become a bit more open minded, a bit more diverse, a bit better at talking etc... because of the language used here. It's like most people write in essays (myself included :colondollar: ) and you get to know what views people have and stuff like that really.
Reply 1097
Hello!

Paksoc seems to be alive, guess its like snglemuslim dot com :colone:!
Same sorta purpose myself tbf. TSR takes far too much of my time BUT it's helped me become a bit more open minded, a bit more diverse, a bit better at talking etc... because of the language used here. It's like most people write in essays (myself included :colondollar: ) and you get to know what views people have and stuff like that really.

Yeah defo... I actually love variety of conversations here, it's really great to be able to see everyone's opinions... plus it's actually quite addicting one thread leads to another and suddenly its 4am... - sigh- I gotta quit doing this so much I NEED good GCSE results... :frown:
Original post by zerm
Paksoc seems to be alive, guess its like snglemuslim dot com :colone:!

Cookies. :gasp:

Latest