The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

more flexibility.

300 points = BBB, ABC, A*BD etc.
Reply 21
Original post by member591354
For instance, Greenwich University ask for 260 UCAS points for their Mathematics course which is only BBC! Is it because they are too ashamed to put the grades required on their website due to comparisons with better universities? :teehee:

You're laughing at how low the UCAS tariff is for a Mathematics course?

260 UCAS points is not BBC you dumb **** lol. 260 UCAS points is BCC, not BBC. Hahaha lol. If you're lucky maybe Greenwich do clearing?
Yes, all the time. I have been diagnosed with depression. I don't expect you to care, I just want you to be aware that you are bullying a mentally ill individual. :smile:

Gods be damned, really?! Oh no!

Maybe I'll give myself a slap on the wrist if you go hide back under your bridge...
Original post by NinjaNerdfighter
A Levels are difficult

I didn't find them difficult. Maybe you chose the wrong ones?
Reply 24
How impressive. My offer is A*AA and I am likely to achieve A*A*A*. We'll see...

Yeah? Me too, but guess what?

**** off.

BBC are good grades. If in the right subjects, that still leads to a good university, and from there everyone is in the same position!

Work hard there, and those Bs turn into exactly the same first, 2i, or whatever you go on to get with your almighty A grades.

The no one gives a **** any more, and your in the same research department on the same postgrad course, or working in the same office.
because their courses tend to be more vocational and therefore it's better for them to use the points system to allow you to earn points by other things like musical instruments and duke of ed? For example, Oxbridge don't even offer sports science, but what would the Uni of Greenwich prefer, an applicant for sports science with 250 points from football coaching and duke of ed as well as grades, or 400 points from just grades? ''Vocational'' isn't an euphemism for ''doss.''
Reply 26
Your just a extremely bitter individual, who is more than likely trolling but anyway, people's grades are personal and are a show of their ability, whatever it may be. Those who achieve BBC may be more happy than an individual who achieved AAB who was expecting higher grades. It's all relative...and no wonder your depressed, you must have really pissed some people off with your sheer arrogance and ignorance
You make me laugh. BBC is nothing to be proud of. Be serious now. :biggrin:

Which is better? BBC in maths, further maths and physics or an AAA in general studies, media and critical thinking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Manchester Psychology. How intelligent you are. :h:

You're at Manchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Could everyone please stop replying to member591354? He's trolling, and I'm cringing at everyone who is taking him seriously by trying to argue with him.
Original post by electriic_ink
I didn't find them difficult. Maybe you chose the wrong ones?

Well I find them reasonably challenging at the very least. I take Biology, Chemistry and English Lit. What did you take?
Reply 31
Woo, the b***h is banned.
Reply 32
Original post by Buroni
Could everyone please stop replying to member591354? He's trolling, and I'm cringing at everyone who is taking him seriously by trying to argue with him.

Your solution was to, rather than stop reading them, post in the thread as well?

Thus subscribing yourself to all such future replies, until such a time as you unsubscribe - an action you wouldn't have had to have taken had you not posted?
Original post by NinjaNerdfighter
Well I find them reasonably challenging at the very least. I take Biology, Chemistry and English Lit. What did you take?

Double Maths and Physics.

Can't speak for English Lit but for the sciences if you print out the syllabus and rote learn it, you'll get an A.

Latest

Trending

Trending