The Student Room Group

Help Getting Married!!!!

dear brother/sister, assalamu alaikum. i'm a young muslim man in the age of 22 seeking to get married. i've been trying for so long but to me it seems like finding a needle in a hay stack. when it seems like all hope is lost i try my best not to lose hope and put my trust in Allah. the main reason i want to get married is to complete half my deen and guard my chastity. on top of that this gives a person sincerity in the worship of Allah and gives opportunity to earn more rewards that wouldn't be possible outside of marriage. i'm not very particular when it comes to beauty although some form of beauty is preferable, the most important thing i'm looking for in a person is takwah and piety.

unlike people of other faith or no faith, i cannot consider any relationship outside of marriage or any form of self pleasure. the only thing i can think of is marriage and this burning thought is interfering with almost every aspect of my life. if feel psychologically depressed and emotionally drained. i've difficulty in focussing on anything.

i'm currently living in darlington on my own. i run a small computer sales/repair business. i'm fully aware of the rights and responsibilities involved in marriage. if you think you can help please do get back to me and we'll discuss this further. thanks for your time in reading this message and may Allah reward you for your effort. JazakAllah
think you're on the wrong website, mate
How do you expect a bunch of students on a forum to help you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by mizanur
dear brother/sister, assalamu alaikum. i'm a young muslim man in the age of 22 seeking to get married. i've been trying for so long but to me it seems like finding a needle in a hay stack. when it seems like all hope is lost i try my best not to lose hope and put my trust in Allah. the main reason i want to get married is to complete half my deen and guard my chastity. on top of that this gives a person sincerity in the worship of Allah and gives opportunity to earn more rewards that wouldn't be possible outside of marriage. i'm not very particular when it comes to beauty although some form of beauty is preferable, the most important thing i'm looking for in a person is takwah and piety.

unlike people of other faith or no faith, i cannot consider any relationship outside of marriage or any form of self pleasure. the only thing i can think of is marriage and this burning thought is interfering with almost every aspect of my life. if feel psychologically depressed and emotionally drained. i've difficulty in focussing on anything.

i'm currently living in darlington on my own. i run a small computer sales/repair business. i'm fully aware of the rights and responsibilities involved in marriage. if you think you can help please do get back to me and we'll discuss this further. thanks for your time in reading this message and may Allah reward you for your effort. JazakAllah

Try shadi.com!
Something asking those lines!
Reply 4
Original post by kimprovising
think you're on the wrong website, mate

I think he is a troll
Reply 5
Original post by bahjat93
I think he is a troll

A troll with a marriage proposal.
Reply 6
Original post by A5ko
A troll with a marriage proposal.

These trolls are coming up with more and more ingenious ideas!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending