Interested to find out what you think

Scroll to see replies

Latin because it's interesting and hard :biggrin:
Reply 2
Maths which is an unpopular opinion haha, not so much a level maths though! -.-
Citizenship - interesting and easy
Original post by JulietheCat

I do Latin too - thought we were the only school that did!!!!! :smile: My favourite subject.... possibly Music but none of my friends do it so I sit awkwardly on my own :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by xTashax
Maths which is an unpopular opinion haha, not so much a level maths though! -.-

I like maths and sciece, cause not many people choose it. People consider me a geek or a nerd. However, I am the most popular kid in the school :/ .. becasue I was put up 2 years
Original post by JulietheCat

:yes:
I love Latin as well! Our teacher is amazing :smile:
Are you doing OCR for the set texts?
Reply 7
Original post by ChocolateMelody
I do Latin too - thought we were the only school that did!!!!! :smile: My favourite subject.... possibly Music but none of my friends do it so I sit awkwardly on my own :frown:

That succkss.... happens to me in 1 lesson as all my friends were late due to an accident and I was sitting there with all the people I dont even know :'(
Reply 8
Original post by Bude8
:yes:
I love Latin as well! Our teacher is amazing :smile:
Are you doing OCR for the set texts?

Are you doing IB?
I enjoyed a lot of my GCSEs, but actually enjoyed drama the most. I didn't take acting in Y11, I took lighting, which meant I learned a lot of the technical side of things including how to operate all of the lights, what to do to get the best effects etc, and I enjoyed watching productions to see how their lighting was done. I had to do a ridiculously huge portfolio of research, but I enjoyed every bit of it.

I also liked music, but I'd been learning instruments since I was 8 so music didn't really get challenging until AS Level, which I struggled with because it was very much theory based.
Reply 10
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
I enjoyed a lot of my GCSEs, but actually enjoyed drama the most. I didn't take acting in Y11, I took lighting, which meant I learned a lot of the technical side of things including how to operate all of the lights, what to do to get the best effects etc, and I enjoyed watching productions to see how their lighting was done. I had to do a ridiculously huge portfolio of research, but I enjoyed every bit of it.

I also liked music, but I'd been learning instruments since I was 8 so music didn't really get challenging until AS Level, which I struggled with because it was very much theory based.

I was honestly never into drama. My teacher hated me which ruined it for me for life. She always put everyone in the group A's abut me-the lead actor-gets a D
So I didn't choose it for iGCSE and probably will never do it again :/
But cool answer. I thumbed you up... Whatever that is.
Original post by Luky-roll
Are you doing IB?

Yup :yes:, next academic year (this September)
Original post by ChocolateMelody

I've actually studied by myself. Did have some help from a friend who was self studying it. And it is OCR
Reply 13
Original post by Bude8
Yup :yes:, next academic year (this September)

Wow, that's awesome. Hope you do well. My brother got a 43. Including TOK and EE
Reply 14
spanish innit
Reply 15
Religious Education I think because its so interesting and quite easy to do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spanish or Chemistry :smile:

Spanish is so fun to speak and I love learning about different cultures and traditions and Chemistry because its so interesting learning about how all these medicines are made and I love bringing the environmental aspect into the subject
Reply 17
History! It's just so interesting and fascinating!
Reply 18
Art! Most creative subject you could probably ever do!
Chemistry, hope I love it too at a levels.

Quick Reply

Latest