The Student Room Group

Are my boobs too small?

Hi everyone.

I was walking home the other day, and some man shouted 'Oi tiny tits!' at me. It's made me feel really self conscious and I was wondering if I'm unnaturally sized?

I'm 18, 5'3 and wear a 34B bra.

Thanks x

Scroll to see replies

You sound fine tbh the guy was just being a dickhead.
Can't tell without a picture.
Original post by JerzyDudek
Can't tell without a picture.

One where we can see properly :wink:
Reply 4
Lmao who the **** would say that. Your measurements sound fine.
Reply 5
What a bellend.
Original post by sarahthegemini
You sound fine tbh the guy was just being a dickhead.

This.
Reply 7
Pictures or GTFO ")
Reply 8
Too small for what exactly. If strictly for aesthetic purposes, I'm sure they're fine. Life tip; people are *****.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Tits or GTFO

Just kidding, you're fine.
Original post by Xamanus
Pictures or GTFO ")

Wow, never heard this joke before. I'd like to hear it again.
Reply 11
You have tits. Whether they're discrete, to use a word other than small, or massive, they're still tits. In short it doesn't really matter what size they are, some people will be into them...because they're tits. No they are not too small, too small would be non-existent as far as i'm concerned.
People can be horrid, but please take no notice. Have you ever been bra fitted in a store? It's important to wear the right size bra, and we often found (I used to work in lingerie) that many ladies considered themselves a 34/36 b or c cup when in fact they needed a smaller back and a bigger cup.

It might give you a confidence boost if you find a bra that makes you feel nice and fits well.
I'm 19, 5'3 and wear 34A :smile:

As long as your happy it doesn't matter what size you are. Just ignore that idiotic man, he clearly was trying to make up for his own size of something...

Like other people have said though, play around with different kinds of bra. I feel much more confident in T shirt bras than any other kind!
If you see that plank again and he says owt, just call him tinyd*ck, that will shut the Muppet up :smile:
Reply 15
Pics would be helpful at this point...
Original post by Lord of the Flies
Wow, never heard this joke before. I'd like to hear it again.

It's overused cause people like the OP never learn...

On another note, way to get going for a first post OP. Did that guy's comment make you join TSR? :rofl:
Reply 17
Original post by Clioashlee
People can be horrid, but please take no notice. Have you ever been bra fitted in a store? It's important to wear the right size bra, and we often found (I used to work in lingerie) that many ladies considered themselves a 34/36 b or c cup when in fact they needed a smaller back and a bigger cup.

It might give you a confidence boost if you find a bra that makes you feel nice and fits well.

I completely agree with this. I always thought I was a particular size and when I got measured I found I was actually 3 cup sizes bigger :|

But honestly, it doesn't matter. The bloke's comment says more about him than about the size of your chest.
If you this him again shout "oi needle dick".
Reply 19
Original post by Clioashlee

Agreed! Worth a try :smile:

And anyway, no, your boobs are not 'too small'. Perhaps some random dickhead walking past you on the street thought they were 'too small' for his tastes - but you don't exist to satisfy his desires, so why should you care? He's the one with the issue here, not you! Plenty of guys will (quite rightly) have absolutely no issues with whatever size your boobs are.

Quick Reply

Latest