The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Username97
Turkey's dropped out of Eurovision for this year :frown:

Old news. It just means I won't be watching it.
Reply 2501
Turkey's dropped out of Eurovision for this year :frown:

Whaaaaaaat, why :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by hazelw
Whaaaaaaat, why :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Because we used to do really well until the judges' scoring came along and we have been gradually doing worse :frown:
Original post by RamocitoMorales
Old news. It just means I won't be watching it.

It's still news to some people, obviously.
It's still news to some people, obviously.

When news is that old we call it 'history'.
When news is that old we call it 'history'.

Well, that's a bit blown out of proportion :rolleyes:
Original post by Egos
Let's talk about Galatasaray's achievements.

They've been drawn with Real Madrid (and Fenerbahçe have been drawn with Lazio). Galatasaray will need to pull off a miracle (whereas Fenerbahçe have a good chance) to make it to the semi-finals.
Reply 2507
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
http://www.footballkitnews.com/5819/new-galatasaray-kits-2012-2013-nike-gala-home-away-jerseys-12-13/

I give them the 2013 'most awkward looking footballers when advertising the new kit' award :king1:

:laugh:

They really look awkward in the second photo :biggrin:
Reply 2508
They've been drawn with Real Madrid (and Fenerbahçe have been drawn with Lazio). Galatasaray will need to pull off a miracle (whereas Fenerbahçe have a good chance) to make it to the semi-finals.

I used to support Fenerbahçe. I don't support any Turkish teams now but I support Turkish teams in international competitions. I think Lazio is more likely to reach the semi-finals.
I believe in miracles so hope Galatasaray will beat the sh*t out of Madrid :biggrin:
Original post by Egos
I used to support Fenerbahçe. I don't support any Turkish teams now but I support Turkish teams in international competitions. I think Lazio is more likely to reach the semi-finals.
I believe in miracles so hope Galatasaray will beat the sh*t out of Madrid :biggrin:

What made you change your evil ways? :holmes:
Reply 2510

I moved to Paris two and a half years ago. Now that there are no turkish people around me except for my parent, supporting a Turkish team is not fun. All my classmates support English teams or Real Madrid or Barcelona. So basically there is no point of supporting Fenerbahçe or Galatasaray..

Spoiler

To the above,
:erm: I wasn't talking to you and I don't want to talk to you, nor acknowledge your existance, so stop quoting me.
To the above,
:erm: I wasn't talking to you and I don't want to talk to you, nor acknowledge your existance, so stop quoting me.

:lolwut:

It was just a bit of 'friendly banter' with regards to the whole Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe rivalry. As you may (or may not) have gathered, my 'Turkish team' is Fenerbahçe. But talk about an overreaction. If you can't handle the heat then don't play with the fire. Stick to moaning and groaning like a woman while us men enjoy a good laugh.

Secondly, I will continue to quote whomever I please regardless of the 'laws' any control freak dares to impose upon me. I am the leader of the Turkish Society of The Student Room, the administrator Abdullah Gül, your founder Mustafa Kemal, your hero Fatih Sultan Mehmet, and I will have no concubine tell me what to do.

If you don't want to 'talk to' me or 'acknowledge' my 'existence' then you have no choice but to leave my thread, travel far away and never come back. Or, you can take a pill, accept authority and allow this thread to continue on in its peaceful existence.

:colonhash:

It was just a bit of 'friendly banter' with regards to the whole Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe rivalry.

Don't bother. I remember attempting at some 'friendly banter' with you before and it didn't work because you take everything so flipping personally.

As you may (or may not) have gathered, my 'Turkish team' is Fenerbahçe.

I remember it being a different team (won't say here).

But talk about an overreaction. If you can't handle the heat then don't play with the fire. Stick to moaning and groaning like a woman while us men enjoy a good laugh.

This comment is just deliberately trying to provoke me.

Secondly, I will continue to quote whomever I please regardless of the 'laws' any control freak dares to impose upon me. I am the leader of the Turkish Society of The Student Room, the administrator Abdullah Gül, your founder Mustafa Kemal, your hero Fatih Sultan Mehmet, and I will have no concubine tell me what to do.

I'll just stop responding.

If you don't want to 'talk to' me or 'acknowledge' my 'existence' then you have no choice but to leave my thread, travel far away and never come back. Or, you can take a pill, accept authority and allow this thread to continue on in its peaceful existence.

Spoiler

okay? :h:
Reply 2515
Lol ^^ you guiyzz!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was just a bit of 'friendly banter' with regards to the whole Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe rivalry. As you may (or may not) have gathered, my 'Turkish team' is Fenerbahçe. But talk about an overreaction. If you can't handle the heat then don't play with the fire. Stick to moaning and groaning like a woman while us men enjoy a good laugh.

:colonhash:

I feel sorry for you. :rolleyes:
Tension...
Just to change to the topic of conversation
Mhmm i really feel like some lahmacun.. yes, please :colondollar:
Just to change to the topic of conversation
Mhmm i really feel like some lahmacun.. yes, please :colondollar:

Anything but that! :tongue:

How about movies? I watched 'Horrible Bosses' today, which was pretty funny :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending