The Student Room Group

I need a fake picture of my boyfriend

I'm 19 and my boyfriend of late is 44. My friends haven't met him and I've told them he's only 30... for obvious reasons. I only have one friend who I truly trust and she's the only one who knows his real age.

Thing is, they keep nagging me to show them his picture, and I keep dodging the subject because... well, need I explain? They're quite suspicious now because it's been ages and I've revealed zilch. So I've decided just to find a picture of a random guy off the internet and show them that. Does anyone know where I can find a picture of a male aged around 30? :redface:

Scroll to see replies

ask him for a picture when he was 30 & show it to the girls :biggrin:..
A 19 year old dating a 44 year old? What you really need is to have some sense slapped into you, girl.
Reply 3
Original post by 4 Franky Fingers
ask him for a picture when he was 30 & show it to the girls :biggrin:..

That is not a bad idea! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by thatrollingstone
A 19 year old dating a 44 year old? What you really need is to have some sense slapped into you, girl.

What is actually wrong with it though, societal taboos aside?
Original post by Anonymous
What is actually wrong with it though, societal taboos aside?

Most likely you're being manipulated and used for sex.
that's one hell of an age gap.

what are you going to do when they eventually want to meet him? are you planning on hiding him forever?

Why do you say that? Younger men have a stronger sex drive, so if anything the age difference suggests that other things are going on.
Reply 8
I would show them a picture of this guy just to see their reaction:

jimmy_savile_2363343b.jpg
Reply 9
Original post by Voyager_2002
Why do you say that? Younger men have a stronger sex drive, so if anything the age difference suggests that other things are going on.

Unless this guy is a virgin?
Original post by Voyager_2002

Yes, but it doesn't mean there aren't any equally horny, lonely and desperate 44 year olds around.
Reply 11

Sex only accounts for a fraction of our time spent together. Most of the time we're just hanging out and chatting a lot.

I can totally understand how wrong this must sound, but really, you can't define a person by their age. He's a person I get on really well with who just happens to be 44! :biggrin:
Sex only accounts for a fraction of our time spent together
. Most of the time we're just hanging out and chatting a lot.
Of course it does. He's 44, and won't have the stamina of a younger man. :biggrin:

Has he shown your pic to his mates, or is he keeping your relationship a secret as well? If so, why?
Reply 13
Original post by Pastaferian
Of course it does. He's 44, and won't have the stamina of a younger man. :biggrin:

Has he shown your pic to his mates, or is he keeping your relationship a secret as well? If so, why?

He has actually. At his end it's not a secret. The only reason I've asked him not to be too open about it is because the people in my life would probs give the traditional reaction and we might bump into 'em.
Reply 14
If you have to lie to your friends, there is clearly something wrong and YOU know it.
Reply 15

This! But then again i guess love has no age limit

Spoiler

Reply 16
Just show them a picture of him? Who cares. You're both adults.
lol, a 19-30 age gap might as well be a 19-44 age gap. Just be honest, if they don't approve then **** them.
Who cares what your friends would think about his age? If they care, they're idiots.
Reply 19
Sex only accounts for a fraction of our time spent together. Most of the time we're just hanging out and chatting a lot.

I can totally understand how wrong this must sound, but really, you can't define a person by their age. He's a person I get on really well with who just happens to be 44! :biggrin:

lol what does a 19 yr old and a 44 yr old have in common?
You will go on about your education or first job and whatnot then he will drown on about the economy and how he's lost his job.

Haha! This is most likely a troll thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending