The Student Room Group

is this a big age gap to date someone ?

my best friend is a 33 years old guy who started dating a 23 years old girl, do you think this is a big age gap between the two ? or is it ok ?
Reply 1
Its ok given the age range, I'd be more worried about a 23 year old and 13 year old, for 23 and 33 that's perfectly fine though
Reply 2
You can only really judge by the individuals, since people vary so massively in maturity regardless of age.

It doesn't seem weird though, since they're both adults.
Reply 3
Original post by Robbie242
Its ok given the age range, I'd be more worried about a 23 year old and 13 year old, for 23 and 33 that's perfectly fine though

Do you do British History 1918-60? I find it interesting but at the same difficult :frown:. I only have an C in AS level, wbt you?
Reply 4
Original post by Type 052D
Do you do British History 1918-60? I find it interesting but at the same difficult :frown:. I only have an C in AS level, wbt you?
No did Women's Suffrage 1839-1928 and also got a C, I was getting A's before the exam ughh
Is it a big age gap? Perhaps. Does it matter? Not a jot! I am 22 and my partner of 3 years is 34.
Reply 6

:yep: I agree with that too.
Reply 7
Original post by Diiiii
:yep: I agree with that too.

I should hope most people would...
332+7=23.5>23\dfrac{33}{2} + 7 = 23.5 > 23 \Rightarrow Not acceptable :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by 4 Franky Fingers
my best friend is a 33 years old guy who started dating a 23 years old girl, do you think this is a big age gap between the two ? or is it ok ?

At this age, I don't think 10 years is too big a deal.
Reply 10
10 years isn't too much, especially at their ages. If she was 16 and he was 26 then it would seem worse. But they're both adults and mature enough to make their own decisions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
At that age not at all. Down to the individuals though really.
Reply 12
Nope that's fine. I thought the same at first. (I'm dating a guy whose's ten years older than me.)
Isn't it up to your friend and her guy to decide whether it's okay or not?

If it puts your mind at rest, though; I'm 19 and my boyfriend is nearly 32 and we've been happily together for over two years.
No did Women's Suffrage 1839-1928 and also got a C, I was getting A's before the exam ughh

Are you doing Britain now (BTW I got the C in USA history)?
Reply 15
Original post by Type 052D
Are you doing Britain now (BTW I got the C in USA history)?
We did Women's Suffrage in Britain, now were doing Russian Revolution and US civil rights movement, don't wanna derail the thread and total my warning points so pm if u need to talk more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending