The Student Room Group

Am I too fussy?

Okay, so I'm 17, male, and a sex-before-marriage kinda guy. And everytime I start to like a girl, and i find out that she's had sex, or given a blow or hand job I get put off her. For example, I was talking to a girl last night (admitidly flirting a little) and then she said how she'd given guys handjobs before... I just stopped liking her.

Are there any girls who haven't done the stuff left, or should I just get over it?

Scroll to see replies

No I just think you're looking in the wrong places.
Reply 2
Original post by chocolate buttons
No I just think you're looking in the wrong places.

i'm not talking about clubs and stuff, just like in sixth form around school, even talking to some girls on here
Reply 3
I think you're going to have to get over it.
Reply 4
Hmm, I can sort of understand that. But it will be difficult finding a girl who hasn't done anything sexual. Maybe you should get to know the girls better etc first? I mean, a hand job isn't really that big a deal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure there are plenty of girls like that. The best place to find a bunch of them would probably be in a church.

However.

You should probably accept that fact that many females are quite sexually liberated. This doesn't make them bad, 'unclean' or unworthy of your attention. There is more to a girl than her sexuality, and if she's willing to be in a committed relationship you then she'll be committed (provided she has some common sense). The girls who do the things that 'put you off' may well lovely people; you are narrowing your options due to non-important things.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
i'm not talking about clubs and stuff, just like in sixth form around school, even talking to some girls on here

Are there any girls there that you wouldn't normally talk to ?

There are plenty of girls out there that haven't "done stuff" (Including me, ahem)

You are talking to the wrong girls then. There are lots of girls that haven't done that stuff. :redface:
Okay, so I'm 17, male, and a sex-before-marriage kinda guy. And everytime I start to like a girl, and i find out that she's had sex, or given a blow or hand job I get put off her. For example, I was talking to a girl last night (admitidly flirting a little) and then she said how she'd given guys handjobs before... I just stopped liking her.

Are there any girls who haven't done the stuff left, or should I just get over it?

Its your own preference, but personally I do think you're being a bit fussy. I mean its not like they've slept with 20 different guys.
Reply 9
Original post by chocolate buttons
Are there any girls there that you wouldn't normally talk to ?

There are plenty of girls out there that haven't "done stuff" (Including me, ahem)

Nope, i generally talk to everyone :smile:

I guess you're right, but they're doing a pretty good of hiding
Reply 10
Original post by Maid Marian
You are talking to the wrong girls then. There are lots of girls that haven't done that stuff. :redface:

so who would the right girls be? 'Cause they seem the same on appearance
You should probably understand there's a deeper level to most girls than just whether they've had sex/given head/given a handjob to a guy. It doesn't really say much. Try talking to girls, and getting to know them before even finding out about their sex life :nod:
so who would the right girls be? 'Cause they seem the same on appearance

The shy ones who don't get any attention from boys.
Reply 13
Original post by Maid Marian
The shy ones who don't get any attention from boys.

I talk to them more than others, just because I prefer
Reply 14
I talk to them more than others, just because I prefer

,…the shy types
Reply 15
Original post by charcharchar
You should probably understand there's a deeper level to most girls than just whether they've had sex/given head/given a handjob to a guy. It doesn't really say much. Try talking to girls, and getting to know them before even finding out about their sex life :nod:

I didn't even bring it up though, she did. And that's happened more than once
Reply 16
I didn't even bring it up though, she did. And that's happened more than once

Then doesn't that goes to show she was interested in you perhaps? And I think you have to get over it I'm afraid. Cuz lets face it, as we grow older, more people would have done that kind of stuff and it would be the norm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
,…the shy types

Well then, maybe you just have bad luck. :s-smilie: But I'm certain that not every girl at your sixth form will have done stuff. If it's really important to you, then you've just got to try harder and find those girls. :smile: Approach the ones you wouldn't normally, and lower your standards.
When you say you're a 'sex before marriage' kind of guy, do you mean you are anti? Because if you are pro, which the phrasing implies, I don't really see how you can be disgusted by girls acting according to your stated beliefs.

You are right to do that, but sadly you're stuck in the UK so most girls have probably ****ed half a town by the time they are 18.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending