The Student Room Group

2013 biology paper

Hey Guys,

tomorrow I've got a biology test and i was wondering if anyone who did the 2013 paper in January could tell me what topics came up and how hard the paper was compared to the 2012 one?
(edited 11 years ago)
No. We are not going to help you cheat.
Reply 2
Original post by tammie123
No. We are not going to help you cheat.

i am sorry that you think i am trying to cheat, but for your information, my test paper which i'm sitting tomorrow is not a 2013 paper, but in fact, my teacher is writing the paper:smile: i just wanted to know what topics came up, so i could compare the topics that came up in the 2013 paper with the 2012 paper.
Reply 3
Hi,
Which biology? B1,B2,B3?
Reply 4
Original post by Goodbye
Hi,
Which biology? B1,B2,B3?

B1
Reply 5
Original post by naomi24
B1

B1 is probably the easiest personally, I got an A on my exam but I'm resitting to aim higher. I used this website: http://www.docbrown.info/page20/ocr21b1.htm this helped me figure out what I know and what I need to know :smile: CGP books also help alot.
Reply 6
Original post by Goodbye
B1 is probably the easiest personally, I got an A on my exam but I'm resitting to aim higher. I used this website: http://www.docbrown.info/page20/ocr21b1.htm this helped me figure out what I know and what I need to know :smile: CGP books also help alot.

Thank you xx :smile: i just had a look at the website and it seems really useful!
Reply 7
Original post by naomi24
Thank you xx :smile: i just had a look at the website and it seems really useful!

No problem :smile: accepted your friend request
Original post by naomi24
i am sorry that you think i am trying to cheat, but for your information, my test paper which i'm sitting tomorrow is not a 2013 paper, but in fact, my teacher is writing the paper:smile: i just wanted to know what topics came up, so i could compare the topics that came up in the 2013 paper with the 2012 paper.

Oh I'm sorry for assuming that it's just the way you phrased it, it was a bit unclear and sounded like you wanted to know what topics would come up in your exam tomorrow. But now that you edited it, it's much more clearer. :smile:

Is it GCSE or AS?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by tammie123
Oh I'm sorry for assuming that it's just the way you phrased it, it was a bit unclear and sounded like you wanted to know what topics would come up in your exam tomorrow. But now that you edited it, it's much more clearer. :smile:

Is it GCSE or AS?

no it's fine, and i'm glad it makes more sense now:smile: and it's gcse
Reply 10
im doing b3 for june, i hope it isnt hard
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending