The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Gulbis to be year end no 1.
What's so important about 10k posts? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Multitalented me
What's so important about 10k posts? :smile:

I think TSR policy is to close threads at 10k posts.
In!
Reply 23
Can't wait for tonight, I don't mind whether Delpo breaks his duck or Nadal continues this astonishing comeback :biggrin:

And woo to thread 2!! :eek:
Reply 24
Original post by hskjlclcn
Can't wait for tonight, I don't mind whether Delpo breaks his duck or Nadal continues this astonishing comeback :biggrin:

And woo to thread 2!! :eek:

You do know if rafa wins tonight he has a chance of having the biggest streak on all surfaces
Another thread woo :smile:

Exciting tennis ahead!
Reply 26
1 more hour till the final cant wait
Reply 27
Congrats Nadal on winning Indian Wells 2013.
Reply 28
Original post by Zhy
Congrats Nadal on winning Indian Wells 2013.

Lol imagine he actually doesn't win del potro is on fine form at the moment more like hes on fire look who hes beaten to come to the final i wouldnt be too surprised if delpo wins today, however i do want nadal to carry this form on as he has great chance of having a good match win-streak this year
Reply 29
Original post by ubi1
1 more hour till the final cant wait

2 hours, it's at 9pm UK time.
Reply 30
Original post by Kado
2 hours, it's at 9pm UK time.

isnt it GMT +1
Reply 31
I generally have a feeling Del Potro will beat Nadal. It just seems Del Potro seems to be riding a wave of great form recently. It'd be impressive if he managed to beat Murray, Novak and Nadal in the same tournament.
Reply 32
Original post by IDukem
I generally have a feeling Del Potro will beat Nadal. It just seems Del Potro seems to be riding a wave of great form recently. It'd be impressive if he managed to beat Murray, Novak and Nadal in the same tournament.

Even if nadal loses today after clay masters and RG he will still be on 30 match winning streak
Reply 33
Original post by ubi1
Even if nadal loses today after clay masters and RG he will still be on 30 match winning streak

Its not a forgone conclusion he will win the clay masters and RG. :rolleyes:
Reply 34
Original post by Prendah
Its not a forgone conclusion he will win the clay masters and RG. :rolleyes:

:eek: Your trying to say hes not going to win clay masters and RG:angry:
Reply 35
Original post by ubi1

Reply 36
Original post by ubi1
:eek: Your trying to say hes not going to win clay masters and RG:angry:

It's a possibility, that's what he's saying. Rafa's a God on the surface but as long as Djokovic is around there is always the potential that he can finally top Rafa at Roland Garros.
Reply 37
Original post by Ashnard

He can substantiate this today but glad Djokovic is not so arrogant any more.
Reply 38
Original post by ashnard

back then djokovic was too immature now he has matured and as for nadal hes always a nice sportsman and that last bit made me laugh haha
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by Sirocco11
It's a possibility, that's what he's saying. Rafa's a God on the surface but as long as Djokovic is around there is always the potential that he can finally top Rafa at Roland Garros.

Its unlikely when Rafa gets back to 100% = NO THREATS ON CLAY