The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde- Chemistry

Recieved a conditional offer from Strathclyde on friday for Chemistry, Chemistry w/ Drug Discovery and Applied Chemistry w/ Chemical Engineering.

I need a C in AH Chem. Anybody else got similar offers? If so, anybody going to take it?
Reply 1
I got a conditional offer for applied chemistry w/ chemical engineering too with a C in AH chemistry. Can't decide about the course, think i'd rather just do chemical engineering but i'm going to go to the applicant day because I haven't really seen strathclyde
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by Heisenberg_
Recieved a conditional offer from Strathclyde on friday for Chemistry, Chemistry w/ Drug Discovery and Applied Chemistry w/ Chemical Engineering.

I need a C in AH Chem. Anybody else got similar offers? If so, anybody going to take it?

Silly question...but is that one course??
Or 3 different ones?? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for Chemistry (MChem), my conditional is that I go to their summer school and get 60% in the maths exam, so that's not too bad.
Reply 4
Original post by m.dot.mak
Silly question...but is that one course??
Or 3 different ones?? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not a silly question. This is indeed 3 different courses.
Reply 5
Original post by Heisenberg_
Not a silly question. This is indeed 3 different courses.

Lol thanks for that :biggrin:
Chemistry with drug discovery sounds interesting...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
conditional offers for chemistry with drug discovery-Advanced higher chem B, forensic and analytical chemistry-Advanced higher chem C, chemistry with teaching advanced higher chem C
Reply 7
Is anyone going to the applicants day tomorrow? Is it the main campus we've to go to to register and that? :smile:
Reply 8
I've got an offer for Chemistry with Drug Discovery: 90% in Extended Level Chemistry and 80% in EL Maths. I also have offers from Glasgow, Edinburgh and UCL and I am probably going to choose Edinburgh as a firm and UCL or Glasgow as an insurance but I'm not sure if I'll meet the conditions.. I've never been to Scotland :frown: Can you recommend any of these places or universities?
Sorry to hijack this thread but I just thought I'd let you know that I'm currently in first year (well just finishing) of the Chemistry with Drug Discovery course so if you are ever needing help or want to ask questions about the course, chemistry department or the uni in general then feel free to quote or PM me and I'd be happy to help :h:

Secondly, congrats on your offers! :smile:
has anyone received any offers yet this year?
Original post by rachyyyy
has anyone received any offers yet this year?

Yea, I just got it through the post yesterday. I was expecting it to just update on UCAS but that hasn't happened yet. Have you heard back?
Original post by Zoe250498
Yea, I just got it through the post yesterday. I was expecting it to just update on UCAS but that hasn't happened yet. Have you heard back?

Yeah, I forgot to add to this. I got mine two weeks ago on wednesday but mines hasnt updated on UCAS either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending