Anyone booked Victoria halls for this September?! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
thinking about it, are you first year? x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Yep me and my mate have booked here ^_^ both freshers.
Reply 3
Original post by JoshAdesina
Yep me and my mate have booked here ^_^ both freshers.

im stuck between victoria and goldsmith. goldsmith seems to be more lively from what i have heard but victoria has got bigger rooms. you heard much about victoria how lively it is there?
Yeah I have and a know another girl who has as well and we are both freshers! We will make it lively ha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lwj123
im stuck between victoria and goldsmith. goldsmith seems to be more lively from what i have heard but victoria has got bigger rooms. you heard much about victoria how lively it is there?

Goldsmith court this year is very lively, my mate goes there all the time for flat parties and stuff. But that isnt to say it will be that lively when we go, expecially since these new ones have opened (Byron in particular) i say go VH, its cheaper, bigger room, double bed, next to town, and not far from the uni or the other halls :smile:.
Also, all freshers are put in the same block, so as long as you are in that block, dont worry about it being lively mate :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 7
I have booked victoria halls now! There best be people there that are up for partying!
Someone needs to create a fb group for VH residences!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lwj123
I have booked victoria halls now! There best be people there that are up for partying!

Another to the group, good lad ! :smile: im actually gonna have money since im going VH, about £80 a week, so happy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by kianamcwilliams
Someone needs to create a fb group for VH residences!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can do it. :L
Reply 11
Another to the group, good lad ! :smile: im actually gonna have money since im going VH, about £80 a week, so happy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am a girl haha, i know i will feel rich! We are gonna have to make the place lively its my first year of uni and i will just wanna go wild! I am just worried that there is not going to be many freshers!

Hmmmmmm nahhh, I'm sure someone will soon. Seen a few other people on different threads going to VH as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13

Yeah someone needs to make one, i don't have a clue how to do it. We need to persuade other freshers to stop here aswel!
Original post by lwj123
I am a girl haha, i know i will feel rich! We are gonna have to make the place lively its my first year of uni and i will just wanna go wild! I am just worried that there is not going to be many freshers!

Ohh sorry, my bad haha. Yes yes yes yes it will be live dont worry about that ^_^, and there are always plenty of freshers there, dont worry about that either :smile:. I might just make the fb group since no one can be assed >_>
Right i need to add people before i can make a group. Drop your name so i can add you or add me, either one. My name is Josh Adesina, and in my pic, theres 3 of me.
Anyone going to Victoria Halls, join this group so we can all get to know each other ^_^ http://www.facebook.com/groups/628221247195251/
Original post by lwj123
Yeah someone needs to make one, i don't have a clue how to do it. We need to persuade other freshers to stop here aswel!

Ha we need to persuade people who are thinking about going to Goldsmith

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by kianamcwilliams
Yeah I have and a know another girl who has as well and we are both freshers! We will make it lively ha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh im sure it will be lively with all us there! Excited!
Original post by Janeena
so how many freshers?
im still thinking about booking this or Victoria halls?
but this is so much cheaper... which is great!

Yeah book Victoria Halls we need to build up numbers, they'll put all freshers together and yeah it's definitely a lot cheaper than most places and we get better rooms!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending