The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation panics

So after finally getting my through to someone to get my Student ID number, they are saying it'll take another day to confirm. Does anyone know if by then gill street will have completely sold out ?
Reply 1
i have done the exact same thing today, got my student ID number and am really worried if the good accommodation will be sold out by tomorrow, i'm looking for either gill street, gill street south, or byron. Really hoping they have some available. What course you studying?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
do i need to book accomodation id NTU is my insurance? :s
Reply 3
not sure what you mean :/. lol explain?
Reply 4
I don't think theres any rooms at Gill Street left! I called once I'd booked yesterday, (I called at 2pm), and there was only 4 rooms left from Block A and Block B...! xx
Reply 5
Original post by HStabler
I don't think theres any rooms at Gill Street left! I called once I'd booked yesterday, (I called at 2pm), and there was only 4 rooms left from Block A and Block B...! xx

I've booked Byron residence looks mint :smile: !
theres still rooms left at Gill Street- check their twitter etc and ask them on there they will tell you
Reply 7
Original post by raven_princ3ss
theres still rooms left at Gill Street- check their twitter etc and ask them on there they will tell you

Theres a few but only really on ground floor - I asked when I was there Wednesday :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending