The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Dietetics Surrey 2013

has anyone applied here got an interview or offer for either dietetics or nutrition?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by dobbie180
has anyone applied here got an interview or offer for either dietetics or nutrition?

Yes! I have an interview on Wednesday for dietetics... I'm so nervous :/
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by jojokt

excellent, good for you!!!! :smile:

you must tell me how it goes!! GOOD LUCK!
Reply 3
Original post by jojokt

Did the email you got specifically mention the word interview? If not you won't be having an interview :smile: The university's policy is not to base offers on interviews any more, if you attend the applicant day, you will receive an offer.
Reply 4
Original post by Dan1909
Did the email you got specifically mention the word interview? If not you won't be having an interview :smile: The university's policy is not to base offers on interviews any more, if you attend the applicant day, you will receive an offer.

As it's an NHS-based course you have to be interviewed because they need to 'okay you' ... i do have an applicant day as well though to do the Food Science course :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by jojokt

how did your interview go?? :biggrin:
Reply 6

I haven't had it yet... this time tomorrow i will have though!
I'll let you know :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by jojokt
As it's an NHS-based course you have to be interviewed because they need to 'okay you' ... i do have an applicant day as well though to do the Food Science course :smile:

Ah fair enough, I didn't know the dietetics course was NHS-based :smile:.
Reply 8

I'm not sure how the actual interview went as such but everyone I met was so lovely! I just really hope it all was okay :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by jojokt
I'm not sure how the actual interview went as such but everyone I met was so lovely! I just really hope it all was okay :biggrin:

Hey, I was there on wednesday 16th too :smile: just wondering if you've heard anything yet?
Reply 10
Original post by xxZazxx
Hey, I was there on wednesday 16th too :smile: just wondering if you've heard anything yet?

I have!!!!! I got a conditional through on 18th January! :biggrin: so so pleased!

Have you heard anything?
Reply 11
Original post by jojokt
I have!!!!! I got a conditional through on 18th January! :biggrin: so so pleased!

Have you heard anything?

aww well done, congrats :smile:!!! and nope I haven't heard anything yet :s-smilie:,i don't really know what to think, but oh well fingers crossed I guess
Reply 12
Original post by xxZazxx
aww well done, congrats :smile:!!! and nope I haven't heard anything yet :s-smilie:,i don't really know what to think, but oh well fingers crossed I guess

Thank you :biggrin: I think I just heard really really early because I haven't heard of anyone else who's got anything back either :/ I have my fingers crossed for you though! everyone was so nice on the day, I reckon it'll be a lovely bunch of people wherever we end up :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by jojokt

wht did they ask u abt? I am having the interview tmr. i am afraid that i am not prepared enough.
Reply 14
Anybody know how many offers Surrey are making?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Anyone got an offer through ? I received an email saying congrats on the offer then It talks about bursarys, but it hasn't updated on track :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
just got an offer earlier today - 2 months after interview haha, better late than never though I guess :biggrin: really chuffed!
Reply 17
Original post by betsickles
Anyone got an offer through ? I received an email saying congrats on the offer then It talks about bursarys, but it hasn't updated on track :s-smilie:

Was you email from Surrey or UCAS? Either way, it will probably update on track quite soon, just keep checking.

Original post by xxZazxx
just got an offer earlier today - 2 months after interview haha, better late than never though I guess :biggrin: really chuffed!

Congrats on your offer! Do you think you will firm Surrey?
Reply 18
It updated on ucas! I only had an interview 5 days ago so rather pleased! Congrats on your offer too xxzacxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by betsickles
It updated on ucas! I only had an interview 5 days ago so rather pleased! Congrats on your offer too xxzacxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im glad it updated for you :smile: Do you think you will firm Surrey??

Quick Reply