The Student Room Group

Boys would you..

text a girl all day everyday, tell her you like her, tell her you miss her, keep texting her and calling when she doesnt reply, take her on dates and pay each time, be refused sex when you stopped at hers, want to sleep at hers again only if you wanted just SEX?

(I have been seeing a guy for just under 3 months, he said he likes me but cant be with me.. he has also told me hes been hurt in the past and wont let that happen again?) i dont know what the guy wants ?
Reply 1
Original post by kayleigh_
text a girl all day everyday, tell her you like her, tell her you miss her, keep texting her and calling when she doesnt reply, take her on dates and pay each time, be refused sex when you stopped at hers, want to sleep at hers again only if you wanted just SEX?

(I have been seeing a guy for just under 3 months, he said he likes me but cant be with me.. he has also told me hes been hurt in the past and wont let that happen again?) i dont know what the guy wants ?

YES!
Reply 2
Original post by ChrisIrvine
YES!

You would waste months just to get sex? Really?!
Reply 3
not for just ​sex
Reply 4
He's either married or gay. Or straight but thinks he's gay. Or a criminal. Or... IDK.

Anyway, surely there are more ways to tell if someone likes you other than what they say. Unless you're autistic and can't read facial expressions or something.
Reply 5
Original post by kayleigh_

Sounds like the guy is insecure, clingy and just using you for sex but is willing to be patient to have sex with you which is commendable....not! :unimpressed:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Oh sweet kayleigh...think of it this way. What is a few months of work to get sex if you've never had it? (Just assuming he hasn't is easier to make sense of it)
Reply 7
Original post by Alex Dom
Oh sweet kayleigh...think of it this way. What is a few months of work to get sex if you've never had it? (Just assuming he hasn't is easier to make sense of it)

hes 20, hes had sex hes had qite a few girlfriends who havent worked out?
Reply 8
he's playing the long game haha
Reply 9
WAY too much effort for just sex
So no... unless she was like a perfect 10 :coma:
Reply 10
I can't imagine why someone would bother to those extents!
Still, if it was for Kelly Brook, I could make an exception.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
I am not a boy so my input is strictly hypothetical... Are you a virgin? Isn't it a massive turn on to do it with a virgin? Would he go through so much effort if she is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending