The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
Original post by moonietoot
Ouch doesn't even cover it seriously.

I feel to swallow some salt. Like 12grams of if. Maybe that'll help.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

lol, as harsh as it sounds its usually the case for asian food. drenched in oil ! then again it does taste good.
Ouch doesn't even cover it seriously.

I feel to swallow some salt. Like 12grams of if. Maybe that'll help.

Please please don't. That's like twice your recommended allowance for the day! Id suggest lots and lots of water, along with perhaps some chocolate, and some of that pie you made. Hmmm chocolate pie :tongue:

Original post by rizzl8
lol, as harsh as it sounds its usually the case for asian food. drenched in oil ! then again it does taste good.

My mum now uses tiny bits of olive oil, though we used to use a LOT of butter!
Original post by de_monies
Get those evil spirits out moonie :tongue:

Tbf, I don't want to handle your sick, even if it does have divine powers :smile:

*Hands bucket but stands 50 miles away* :biggrin:

That's exactly what my mum saidddd!!!!! Get those evil spirits out! I don't understand how I'm evil. I'm like so lovely... :| sighhhhh

Hey don't be mean to my sick. You should feel privileged really.

No don't stand too far away. I may need someone to hold my hijab.

Original post by rizzl8

Your name reminds me of Rizzle Kicks. Anyway lol

Yeah totally agree with you!!! That's why I prefer cooking my own food. And sharing with my family because the amount of oil and ghee they use is ridiculous.

My grandma ate a piece of my pie the other day. By piece, I mean a 1cm^2 of the crust. PROGRESS!

Please please don't. That's like twice your recommended allowance for the day! Id suggest lots and lots of water, along with perhaps some chocolate, and some of that pie you made. Hmmm chocolate pie :tongue:

Yes I doubled the amount to help me with that awful taste in my mouth. I'm making tea right now and actually feel pretty good. Maybe the evil spirits have been cleansed awayyyy :smile: yes Sir, will be drinking plenty of water throughout the day ( even though I don't like water ), I don't like chocolate unless it's dark and I had a piece before I fell asleep and no more pieee left!!! Maybe I'll make some chocolate pie today :smile:

But on a hungrier note, TSR meet up people. Lets do this.

I have some err porridge, though not so many people like that :tongue:

You're younger as well aren't you?

Ooh. So you're near me! Well tbf, most of you are "near" in some way or another, because some guys live in the West Midlands (my uni's there), some of you are in West Yorkshire (my home), and for the London guys, it's like a £15 return ticket to London Euston

Ideal place for travelling about, but just a tad pricey to live here :frown:

OOohhh Very nice.... :smile:
hello hommee!! LOL

so whats new??
world curry festival coming up!!! yeah!!!
Original post by Drizz
Good stuff.

I'm pursuing the career of becoming a secondary school teacher, how about you?

very nice... :smile:

me... im not too sure tbh... i've applied for bio med... but not sure if i want to do it any more??....

i'll just see what results i get and then maybe go through clearing or wait another year.... i'm in the middle of a very long road.... and waiting for help....

is there a specific subject you'd want to teach??
Reply 1287
Original post by Harlee24
Haha, I'm still really scared that someone from school will recognise me..
but hey I live on the wild side of life. :toofunny:

Lol i live on the wild side too but not that wild yet :tongue:
Original post by hasan4life
lool ur from scotland, none of us will recognise u :tongue:

5000 pos rep :rofl:

I am from scotland bt theres people on here who are in scotland but dont post here
like my family friends

And ive got quite a few family friends in england too
eg i know three hasans!!!
Damn. That is really a blessing indeed. Though just wait till he turns 40 :tongue:

There's a "post a photo" thread?

Make it an attachment perhaps? I mean I'm miles away from you quite literally

Hmmm fair enoughs, though don't see yours?

BTW, found this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/08/akbar-zib-pakistani-diplo_n_451640.html

Just for the lulz

Lol if i ever end up posting my pic i'll make it an attachment
That's exactly what my mum saidddd!!!!! Get those evil spirits out! I don't understand how I'm evil. I'm like so lovely... :| sighhhhh

Hey don't be mean to my sick. You should feel privileged really.

No don't stand too far away. I may need someone to hold my hijab.

Well, you did just get sick all over the carpet. I think it should apologise :tongue: But yeah Ill hold your hijab for you if ya want. Need some tissues? I actually do have a pack of soft tissues in the car :tongue:

Yes I doubled the amount to help me with that awful taste in my mouth. I'm making tea right now and actually feel pretty good. Maybe the evil spirits have been cleansed awayyyy :smile: yes Sir, will be drinking plenty of water throughout the day ( even though I don't like water ), I don't like chocolate unless it's dark and I had a piece before I fell asleep and no more pieee left!!! Maybe I'll make some chocolate pie today :smile:

But on a hungrier note, TSR meet up people. Lets do this.

Wait, you ate that much salt by itself? Urgghh! Maybe so, and you don't like water? Wow. Unless you live in a hard water area, you have no excuse moonie! BTW, Sir. I quite like that :tongue:

Dark chocolate is pretty nice. Though tbf to me, chocolate is chocolate. So whether you give me milk or dark chocolate, I'll eat it

There's a lady at work, that made chocolate cheesecake, and chocolate fudge cake, and some fruit cheesecake. The cheesecakes were devoured :smile:

I'd be up for a TSR meet, but not many people seem to be up for it :frown: I mean I love talking and meeting random people :smile:

Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
OOohhh Very nice.... :smile:
hello hommee!! LOL

so whats new??
world curry festival coming up!!! yeah!!!

Hello! Thought you were calling me "Home" for a second there, and realised you actually called me "homie" lol. Nearly Easter, I guess. Assignments :frown:

Oo h curry festival!

Original post by Furbs

I am from scotland bt theres people on here who are in scotland but dont post here
like my family friends

Yeah might be best tbf. I made mine attachments when I made this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2244502

Don't want people I don't really like seeing it :tongue:
Reply 1289
Well, you did just get sick all over the carpet. I think it should apologise :tongue: But yeah Ill hold your hijab for you if ya want. Need some tissues? I actually do have a pack of soft tissues in the car :tongue:

Wait, you ate that much salt by itself? Urgghh! Maybe so, and you don't like water? Wow. Unless you live in a hard water area, you have no excuse moonie! BTW, Sir. I quite like that :tongue:

Dark chocolate is pretty nice. Though tbf to me, chocolate is chocolate. So whether you give me milk or dark chocolate, I'll eat it
E
There's a lady at work, that made chocolate cheesecake, and chocolate fudge cake, and some fruit cheesecake. The cheesecakes were devoured :smile:

I'd be up for a TSR meet, but not many people seem to be up for it :frown: I mean I love talking and meeting random people :smile:

Hello! Thought you were calling me "Home" for a second there, and realised you actually called me "homie" lol. Nearly Easter, I guess. Assignments :frown:

Oo h curry festival!

Yeah might be best tbf. I made mine attachments when I made this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2244502

Don't want people I don't really like seeing it :tongue:

lol
its an idea

But only if i ever post a pic :tongue:
Original post by Furbs

like my family friends

lol damn that's peak, none of my fam on here i think :ninja: i only found one person in my area lol on here. lool do u, omg i wanna see a pick now :biggrin: we could know each other haha, eventhough i know noone from scotland :tongue:
lol damn that's peak, none of my fam on here i think :ninja: i only found one person in my area lol on here. lool do u, omg i wanna see a pick now :biggrin: we could know each other haha, eventhough i know noone from scotland :tongue:

My sister's on here. She doesn't know I know though :biggrin:

I puked in Hasan's hands! Oops :/ sorry. I'll compensate him with smiles.

And yes. Thank you. Don't hold it too hard though. Wouldn't want it slipping off to reveal my freakishly alien head. LOL Gosh I made myself laugh there.

Tissues would be nice too!!!! Gracias muchas :smile:

Well I didn't measure it out but I'm sure it was that amount!!! If not more. I don't like water unless its ice-cold. ;/ but even still can't stand it. BLEH. I love when people call me Moonie! And sir has this kinda thing about it. I like it too. As a word I mean lol

Ewwww milk chocolate and white chocolate suck!!!! They're just gross.

Omnom cheese cake! We can go to the cheese cake factory for the TSR Meet.

Idk why people are so scared. We aren't serial killers for goodness sake. *coughs*

My sister's on here. She doesn't know I know though :biggrin:

loool, damn unlucky sister haha :tongue: she hasn't done anything bad lol yet?

im up for the tsr meet too famalamalam
I puked in Hasan's hands! Oops :/ sorry. I'll compensate him with smiles.

And yes. Thank you. Don't hold it too hard though. Wouldn't want it slipping off to reveal my freakishly alien head. LOL Gosh I made myself laugh there.

Tissues would be nice too!!!! Gracias muchas :smile:

Well I didn't measure it out but I'm sure it was that amount!!! If not more. I don't like water unless its ice-cold. ;/ but even still can't stand it. BLEH. I love when people call me Moonie! And sir has this kinda thing about it. I like it too. As a word I mean lol

Ewwww milk chocolate and white chocolate suck!!!! They're just gross.

Omnom cheese cake! We can go to the cheese cake factory for the TSR Meet.

Idk why people are so scared. We aren't serial killers for goodness sake. *coughs*

Doesn't matter. It's only Hassan. Cos he's a young un, it can be like his initiation test or something :tongue:

Don't be too harsh on yourself though moonie!

*Goes to get Asda shade tissues from car* Ice cold water just makes my throat hurt, so I like it a *little* warm - only because it hurts my throat :frown:

Tbf, I'm happy being called sir. Sir Ahmed. Has a nice ring to it :biggrin:

You don't like milk and white chocolate? :frown: Tbf, I'm not *that* keen on white chocolate and yeah we need to go to a cheesecake factory (or maybe even bake our own - would be pretty fun I reckon!)

And moonie, you forget about our conspiracy to kill a certain member here. Your idea :tongue:

loool, damn unlucky sister haha :tongue: she hasn't done anything bad lol yet?

im up for the tsr meet too famalamalam

Nah, she just seems obsessed with Oxford. Yay two people!
Mainstream money. Ice-cream money.
Doesn't matter. It's only Hassan. Cos he's a young un, it can be like his initiation test or something :tongue:

Don't be too harsh on yourself though moonie!

*Goes to get Asda shade tissues from car* Ice cold water just makes my throat hurt, so I like it a *little* warm - only because it hurts my throat :frown:

Tbf, I'm happy being called sir. Sir Ahmed. Has a nice ring to it :biggrin:

You don't like milk and white chocolate? :frown: Tbf, I'm not *that* keen on white chocolate and yeah we need to go to a cheesecake factory (or maybe even bake our own - would be pretty fun I reckon!)

And moonie, you forget about our conspiracy to kill a certain member here. Your idea :tongue:

Nah, she just seems obsessed with Oxford. Yay two people!

LOL I think Hassan is older than both of us??? If not you, then most DEFF me. BUT his mental age isn't complimentary to his biological age so I guess you're right. I'm sure his hands are as soft as a baby's butt now due to my sick :smile: I should totally mass produce hand cream with my sick. I'll call it ... Hmmm... Come back to me for that one aha

I'm not!!!! My colleague took the mick the other day and said I have a huge head ;( MY HEAD IS SMALL OKAY. I only like to joke around and say it's like an aliens head with antennas and everything lol

AWWW! I love it man. Warm water is so sickly ;/ but hey, you have a good reason not to drink it. I forgive you!

SNAP! Is your surname Ahmed?! SO IS MINE HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!

Omadaizzz yessss let's open a bakery please!!!! I can bake pretty well I like to think. And you can do the marketing side while I do the baking. We will call it Da_Moonies bakery! Original I know. OR OR AHMED'S PATISSERIE ! Brilliant. Lol

Wait what? Who are we killing? I'm baffffffffled.

LOL I think Hassan is older than both of us??? If not you, then most DEFF me. BUT his mental age isn't complimentary to his biological age so I guess you're right. I'm sure his hands are as soft as a baby's butt now due to my sick :smile: I should totally mass produce hand cream with my sick. I'll call it ... Hmmm... Come back to me for that one aha

I'm not!!!! My colleague took the mick the other day and said I have a huge head ;( MY HEAD IS SMALL OKAY. I only like to joke around and say it's like an aliens head with antennas and everything lol

AWWW! I love it man. Warm water is so sickly ;/ but hey, you have a good reason not to drink it. I forgive you!

SNAP! Is your surname Ahmed?! SO IS MINE HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!

Omadaizzz yessss let's open a bakery please!!!! I can bake pretty well I like to think. And you can do the marketing side while I do the baking. We will call it Da_Moonies bakery! Original I know. OR OR AHMED'S PATISSERIE ! Brilliant. Lol

Wait what? Who are we killing? I'm baffffffffled.

I thought he was only just doing his A levels, so he's like 17 or 18? Yay - implying that my mental age and my biological age is linked (cos you said Hassan's isnt (Sorry Hassan! ) :tongue: )

Maybe we should call it pukeclean Like "pew pew" Clean and dazzling!

Maybe they say it just to annoy you? Like they know it'll start you off, so they just keep at it?

Don't like "warm" water, but just not ice cold. It wrecks havoc :angry:

Yeah, it is Ahmed. Yeah pretty weird. There's this girl at uni with the same surname and some of my friends asked if we were related lol

Tbf, we totally should. I can't really bake, so yeah should do the business side of it, and funny thing is both our names (real and usernames) can mix.

Like the idea of "Da_Moonies" and "Ahmed's patisserie" lol

I guess you get a nice repetition from your first name though!

I hear we're killing Zardari :tongue:
I thought he was only just doing his A levels, so he's like 17 or 18? Yay - implying that my mental age and my biological age is linked (cos you said Hassan's isnt (Sorry Hassan! ) :tongue: )

Maybe we should call it pukeclean Like "pew pew" Clean and dazzling!

Maybe they say it just to annoy you? Like they know it'll start you off, so they just keep at it?

Don't like "warm" water, but just not ice cold. It wrecks havoc :angry:

Yeah, it is Ahmed. Yeah pretty weird. There's this girl at uni with the same surname and some of my friends asked if we were related lol

Tbf, we totally should. I can't really bake, so yeah should do the business side of it, and funny thing is both our names (real and usernames) can mix.

Like the idea of "Da_Moonies" and "Ahmed's patisserie" lol

I guess you get a nice repetition from your first name though!

I hear we're killing Zardari :tongue:

Say wuuuuutt!!! I thought he was in Uni and aged 22 or something!!! OI HASSAN THE MAN, answer me right nowww por favor (please). How old are you???? :redface:

I think if anything your mental age is older than your biological. You seem proper *mature* and stuff. That's not an insult btw. People say the same to me sometimes... Lol

Pukeclean LOL that reminds me. I need a new hand sanitizer gel. And one that doesn't smell of watermelons. Man, I hate watermelons.

It's upsetting :frown: I feel proper insecure when they say it ;( sad times. Never have to deal with them again though.

I drink everything with ice. I even eat ice just normally out the pallet. Like crunching them!!!

You and I are probz related. LOL You ma brudda from anudda mudda!!!

Okay deal. We're quite similar in some sense to be honest. Sorta weird.

Let's open it in either southall or tower hamlets :wink: haha

Nice alliteration with my name :smile: A^2 should be my 'tag' name.

We are?! That's new to me.

what do u mean green shirt lol?

Oh I said that a long time ago, I meant the team shirt to celebrate our win.

Latest