The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Medicine Offer Holders 2013 Chat Thread :D

Scroll to see replies

So are you thinking of choosing the ucl halls of residence or the intercollegiate halls? Both sound pretty good actually, and most are located within walking distance of ucl

Posted from TSR Mobile
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
What's the difference?

I know we only get 1 year off halls accomodation so I'm not sure what happens after that. :teehee: I'm going to have to see someone for advice on finance/accommodation etc haha!
I think intercollegiate are for students from all colleges of London. But I KNOW THERE'S SO MUCH CHOICE :O do ucl do a post offer day or something? Cos some unis do and I guess it would be useful to check out the accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I know Im late compared to everyone else but kahsjdlsksjs JUST GOT AN OFFERRRR 6 rejections later.. really really hapjpy! Going to firm UCL!
Reply 24
Congrats! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by s-aljaf
I know Im late compared to everyone else but kahsjdlsksjs JUST GOT AN OFFERRRR 6 rejections later.. really really hapjpy! Going to firm UCL!

Congrats!!! You were put on the waiting list right??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
I just got my offer tooo :biggrin:
Original post by s-aljaf

Original post by flower787

Wow well done! Are you both going to firm UCL? :smile:
Reply 28
Well done everyone!! I will be joining you all as well in September!! Sooo happpy!!! Just need to get those As now haha :O
Reply 29
Original post by DrAtticusFinch

Thank youu! Yep i'll definantly be firming UCL, just waiting for KCL to get back to me
Reply 30
Original post by AmirHabeeb
Congrats! :smile:

Thank you! :smile:

Original post by DrAtticusFinch

Thanks!! Yeah definitely :biggrin:

Original post by sebi
Congrats!!! You were put on the waiting list right??

Reply 31
Original post by flower787

yay congrats!! :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by s-aljaf

yay congrats!! :smile:

Thanks!! Congrats to you too :biggrin:
Going to firm UCL as soon as I hear back from Nottingham and Imperial :biggrin: So excited! Do we actually get to choose which hall/house we want to go in? I was under the impression we just got allocated based on what we chose as our main factor? (price/proximity etc)
I don't know how the accomodation works. I think I am going to have to email them for advice. Does anybody know if there is an offer holder open day?

I think I will firm UCL though, everything about it seems so amazing, I'm so glad I got a place. (grades permitting) I look forward to seeing you all next year!
Hey I have an offer from UCL too, still deciding whether or not to have UCL or Kings as my insurance? With Cambridge as my firm :smile:.
Reply 36
So how is everyone doing with A-levels?
They're ok, I guess I'm a bit behind given all the preparation for interviews this past month. However I am getting back on track and should be fine for June. How about you?
Reply 38
Original post by Natalie21
Hey I have an offer from UCL too, still deciding whether or not to have UCL or Kings as my insurance? With Cambridge as my firm :smile:.

Ooh what college at Cambridge? I'm firming Cambridge and putting UCL as my insurance, even though I would love to go to UCL :')
Original post by rondone1
Ooh what college at Cambridge? I'm firming Cambridge and putting UCL as my insurance, even though I would love to go to UCL :')

Christ's :smile:. How about you? :smile:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending