guys i troll alot on that forum please dont stalk me . its embarassing
Go do pvp noob
Reply 22
Original post by Robbie242
Go do pvp noob

wat?
Reply 23
Original post by de_monies
I've had coffee to the point that it almost started a caffeine related panic attack, and I still can't understand that! Maybe laa means something in Malaysian? (or is the language called Malay? )
I'm surpised though that nobody is getting pissed off by her sentences though, on tsr she'd be shot down in seconds haha :cool:
Reply 24
Original post by GnomeMage
wat?
iceblock
I'm surpised though that nobody is getting pissed off by her sentences though, on tsr she'd be shot down in seconds haha :cool:

Tbf, I guess it's just the culture of that forum. Don't know why OP didn't want us to know though?
Reply 26
Tbf, I guess it's just the culture of that forum. Don't know why OP didn't want us to know though?
A poor trolling attempt to attempt to perhaps sap time out from our day, when one quick search or two reached the forum
A poor trolling attempt to attempt to perhaps sap time out from our day, when one quick search or two reached the forum

Tbf, it took me like 5 or 6 searches because I guess the Google spiders(or bots, or whatever they call them now) didn't pick up on the exact phrase. I mean, if you copy and paste something from here earlier on in the day, in to Google, the likelihood is that you'd find something straight away
Reply 28
:mad:

:angry:
Reply 30
:cool:
:cool:

"You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"
Reply 32
"You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!"
It's fine :cool:
Reply 33
Clear thread typo.

-ics should have read -os.

Obviously.
Reply 34
This is not true, It is natural abilities anyone can have that.
Reply 35
Anybody has the ability to be able to tell that haha; you just have to be good at reading people
Yes this is true.
Reply 37
a female friend told me that women have sixth sense, they can detect if men are interest in them, or thy are desperate, or they are confident.

she add on saying that men cant "fake" confidence in front of them...

:eek::eek::eek:

true story?

Yes, we know all.
We also shower in sun beams, crap rainbows and are dressed by the magic of a thousand fairies.

You do realise women and men are the same species, right?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending