The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

MSc in School of Business, Management and Economics/ School of Global Studies

Hey people,

I'm thinking of applying to do an MSc in either Climate Change and Policy, Innovation and Sustainability for International Development or Energy Policy for Sustainability (Full-Time).

I'll have to fund it myself and obviously also fund my own accommodation (I'm from London so won't be able to commute every day) and expenses. I was wondering if anyone has done any of these programs and, if so, roughly how many days a week did you have lectures and, how many hours of the week did they take up? I'm asking because I'd like to start looking into jobs out there ASAP but have no idea what my availability would be like.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks.
Reply 1
I'm not going to be much help at all, but I just wanted to say that I'll be doing MSc Climate Change and Policy! So we'd be on the same course. :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by brichele
I'm not going to be much help at all, but I just wanted to say that I'll be doing MSc Climate Change and Policy! So we'd be on the same course. :smile:

Lol cool, you've been accepted already? I haven't applied yet but I'm going to apply to all three, so we may not be on the same course! I'm so damn excited though, for whichever one!
Email the Dept and ask them what the current timetable looks like. It probably wont be exactly the same times etc next year but it would give you a rough idea.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending