The Student Room Group

Adding resit grades to UCAS

I'm currently in year 13, and in January I did resits of one Biology module and one Chemistry module. The Chemistry mark stayed exactly the same, but I got an A in Biology, which has bumped my overall AS grade up from a C to a B. Obviously that's quite significant, but I can't see any way of adding it onto my UCAS form (I have already sent it off although I've not received all of my decisions yet).

I'd really like the universities to know that the grade has gone up because it might make me more likely to get an offer. Is there any way to do this through UCAS?

Also, do I need to inform the universities who have already given me an offer?

Apologies if the answers to my questions are really obvious
Bump, any help?
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte49
I'm currently in year 13, and in January I did resits of one Biology module and one Chemistry module. The Chemistry mark stayed exactly the same, but I got an A in Biology, which has bumped my overall AS grade up from a C to a B. Obviously that's quite significant, but I can't see any way of adding it onto my UCAS form (I have already sent it off although I've not received all of my decisions yet).

I'd really like the universities to know that the grade has gone up because it might make me more likely to get an offer. Is there any way to do this through UCAS?

Also, do I need to inform the universities who have already given me an offer?

Apologies if the answers to my questions are really obvious

You can't change your UCAS once it's set unfortunately. You can try and call up the department admissions tutor at your university and see if that may work

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was in the same situation as you. I called up the uni and they said I should email my grades, so I did and I got an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending