The Student Room Group

Why do girls like guys with Tattoo ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Not all girls like men with tattoos. I wouldn't like it.
Reply 21
They are insanely sexy if they are not trashy
Original post by claucsb
They are insanely sexy if they are not trashy

What do you consider trashy?

Posted from TSR Mobilek
Reply 23
Original post by Shomberlon
What do you consider trashy?

Posted from TSR Mobilek

Okay, take into account that this is MY personal opinion. I generally like guys that are tattooed and I don't care if its really subtle or all over. Different things suit different people, if its suits the person, for me, its hot. However for example I tend to like less inks that are full body and full color I rather prefer small/ medium with black ink. It depends. If you can explain what it means to you, if it has a meaning, its probably hot (for me) as you notice that the trashy/others are just random drawings. However I do really appreciate a nice design. Notice as well that its also more about how you carry yourself - what you project - the attitude.

Trashy: dragons, stars, butterflies, roses, faces, hearts, random lines, gigantic names with gothic/elaborate fonts of your name or your girlfriend/mother...etc.... (off course sometimes (rarely) these are well designed and don't look trashy but very very very RARELY) (although I have some friends with these and because of their personality I find it sometimes cute -not hot- if its like their sister's name or something)

Trashy example:
images.jpeg

Hot example:
tumblr_m5bdyeHmFV1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg
4fb15657ea54d_Angelina-Jolie-tattoos.jpeg
images (1).jpeg
tumblr_mh1aspfBJF1rgdxi0o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9doll5uTG1r0pgxao1_500.jpg

And these are not "trashy" all the way but just... I don't find them hot at all:
terminatortattoo.jpgtumblr_mcnzwzd4BJ1r916jno1_500.jpgtumblr_m0vyctMEx21r916jno1_500.jpg

And YES I know this is all very superficial but whatever.
Hahahah sorry for the long answer I got into it (:
Original post by claucsb
Okay, take into account that this is MY personal opinion. I generally like guys that are tattooed and I don't care if its really subtle or all over. Different things suit different people, if its suits the person, for me, its hot. However for example I tend to like less inks that are full body and full color I rather prefer small/ medium with black ink. It depends. If you can explain what it means to you, if it has a meaning, its probably hot (for me) as you notice that the trashy/others are just random drawings. However I do really appreciate a nice design. Notice as well that its also more about how you carry yourself - what you project - the attitude.

Trashy: dragons, stars, butterflies, roses, faces, hearts, random lines, gigantic names with gothic/elaborate fonts of your name or your girlfriend/mother...etc.... (off course sometimes (rarely) these are well designed and don't look trashy but very very very RARELY) (although I have some friends with these and because of their personality I find it sometimes cute -not hot- if its like their sister's name or something)

Trashy example:
images.jpeg

Hot example:
tumblr_m5bdyeHmFV1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg
4fb15657ea54d_Angelina-Jolie-tattoos.jpeg
images (1).jpeg
tumblr_mh1aspfBJF1rgdxi0o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9doll5uTG1r0pgxao1_500.jpg

And these are not "trashy" all the way but just... I don't find them hot at all:
terminatortattoo.jpgtumblr_mcnzwzd4BJ1r916jno1_500.jpgtumblr_m0vyctMEx21r916jno1_500.jpg

And YES I know this is all very superficial but whatever.
Hahahah sorry for the long answer I got into it (:

I'm kinda the same point of view but from male looking at a female, I'm in the process of having a 3/4 sleeve done. My reasoning for having a big one is I'd rather go all out on a tattoo than have a few smaller ones in different locations. For me I only see the arms as being the place that a tattoo would suit me, however I find girls with tattoos attractive even if its not exclusive to the arms, as long as its a decent tattoo.

Posted from TSR Mobilek
I dunno, I guess I just think it's sexy. I have tattoos myself, I guess the fact that he won't judge me for that (or he'd be a hypocrite if he did really) kind of helps.
I guess as long as they're somewhat meaningful as well (i.e. not like the tribal one a few posts above) it shows he's expressive or creative...

Adam Levine is prime example for me, his tattoos are just so beautiful. I'd love to sit and trace the outlines with my finger.
I think it has just become one of those generic things that people find attractive.

Nothing more than a trend in my opinion, eventually men will he seen as 'hot' for not having tattoos.
I find I think tattoos on a guy is attractive , I feel they give off a badass kind of vibe as it’s ushally seemed as “rebellious” to people. It can also make a guy look older if he’s got a baby face 😂😌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending