The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlligatorSky
Lol that's true. We just get blamed for everything.

lool true true, the white middle class have more power, to get the message accross, the media just go along with it :frown:
Original post by hasan4life
lool true true, the white middle class have more power, to get the message accross, the media just go along with it :frown:

But honestly, the Pakistanis here create a really bad image of Pakistan too. I mean this girl in my school was telling the goray that we can get a way for over-speeding etc. by paying the police 5 Rupees. I'm sorry, but that's exaggeration.
But honestly, the Pakistanis here create a really bad image of Pakistan too. I mean this girl in my school was telling the goray that we can get a way for over-speeding etc. by paying the police 5 Rupees. I'm sorry, but that's exaggeration.

hmm true some act too G tbh terrorising neighbourhoods, and most likely in to durg dealing and stuff.
yh thats an exageration but u can bribe police id say about 100 rupees in pakistan would do
Original post by moonietoot
Oh I'm so confused. Clearly he wants to remain anonymous but I am 95.6 percent sure he's in Uni. But if I'm wrong, more fool me!!!

Ah man I rant a lot I know. I can be mature, childish and I tend to rant a lot. But I know I wouldn't lower myself to the likes of the ages discussed in our PMs i.e. the 14 year gangster wannabe! Lol

What's right with them?! They're so mushy and gross. And like Angelica said in the Rugrats, the seeds swallowed grow in your stomach like it did in Chuckies!!!!! That's just totes scary :/ I put salt on apples if ever I eat them to make them super sour!!!! :smile:

They aren't. Had to pop in today to collect my pay slip and the new guy there who kept clapping at me said hi to me, walked off, and my other colleague (who happens to share the same name as me but likes to be called something else) approached me and whispered how much he annoys everyone. I laughed. But yes. Boy am I glad I'm outta there.

Mmmmmmyumm coke <3 I love coke. Hate McDonald's. I must sound like I hate everything huh??? Lol I really don't!!! Pineapple an passion fruit mocktail with ice and like <3 LUSH.

OH MY GOSH SNAP! I'm the only Ahmed in my family also!!!!!! Everyone else either has the initial Z or whatever but no one with Ahmed. We are similar in strange ways haha

I'll just say I'm not fond of war. I can't understand why it goes on, it makes my head hurt, my heart strike with pain and I really can't stand knowing people are dying because of it. It's saddening but a part of hundreds and thousands of people's lives. Subhan Allah may Allah have mercy on them.

I assume Alligator lives there??
And I'm just gonna go along with you. I don't remember agreeing to this though

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Well, it's definitely one or the other :tongue: And yeah I reckon Im pretty much the same. The 14 year old does crack me up though! Don't delete them on facebook, because they provide me with a good laugh :smile:

Then take the seeds out :smile: I love watermelons. They're sooo juicy and watery. And Im craving one now lol.

Don't like salty stuff (no innuendos please! ) I prefer my apples as they are naturally. Just sweet, and succulent (again no innuendo intended)

Just think that your colleague is a bit of an arse hole tbf. Glad that someone agrees with you though!

You like coke. Especially the powdered kind :biggrin: I've cut back on my coke now. Im a milk man now. I go to the Mcdonalds to drink.... coffee

Wanna try that drink though. That sounds nice! Wow, that is pretty weird, being the only Ahmed as well. Kinda creepy in a sense lol

I can kinda understand why people go to war, but I'll always always be very critical of countries for doing so. It's like their way out of peaceful resolutions, or their way of getting new resources, and it's not just the big old evil USA (for the stereotype) to be doing so, but the "poorer" nations as well.

I mean, Iraq went to war with Kuwait for it's oil (We stepped in, but I bet we wouldn't if there were no British interests), and they went to war with Iran for the same thing.

The USA and the UK have gone to countless wars for resources, to make allies, to pressurise countries (ie: all countries around Iran are US allies), have topped democratically elected leaders, for the sake of oil contracts

Pakistan's gone to war with East Pakistan (at the time), and genocided thousands of people - initially under the guise of religion, and then targeting any one who dared say that they want independce from Pakistan

Alligator doesn't like Southall lol. The "pindi boyz" live there and they're kinda like a cut down version of our chavs, or just Asian chavs I guess
I should study- but sleep is more important, right? x
hmm true some act too G tbh terrorising neighbourhoods, and most likely in to durg dealing and stuff.
yh thats an exageration but u can bribe police id say about 100 rupees in pakistan would do

Wow a hundred rupees? It cost us 10,000 because the policewoman refused the 5,000. And it wasn't really bribing, we had a very valid reason.
Original post by moonietoot

Original post by de_monies

No Alligator does not live in Southall!
Wow a hundred rupees? It cost us 10,000 because the policewoman refused the 5,000. And it wasn't really bribing, we had a very valid reason.

it depends on how well of u are, they look at that, tbh police can take ur vehicle off u for no reason too, they did that to us, but we knew the head chief, we called him he came and sorted it out and gave the policeman a very good scolding lol

Original post by student room sk
I should study- but sleep is more important, right? x

sleep is defo more important :yep:
it depends on how well of u are, they look at that, tbh police can take ur vehicle off u for no reason too, they did that to us, but we knew the head chief, we called him he came and sorted it out and gave the policeman a very good scolding lol

Ours wasn't a vehicle thing. Hahah, I love the traffic police in Islamabad (There's nothing that I don't love about Pakistan, but still). I remember during Ramadan last year, when it was close to Iftar time, one of them would be checking the cars and doing his duty, the other would be sitting and cutting fruit to open their rozas. :')
No Alligator does not live in Southall!

Lol I know you don't. That's just where we'll imprison you after me and moonie take over Pakistan :biggrin:
Lol I know you don't. That's just where we'll imprison you after me and moonie take over Pakistan :biggrin:

While I'm the president? Puh-lease.
Ours wasn't a vehicle thing. Hahah, I love the traffic police in Islamabad (There's nothing that I don't love about Pakistan, but still). I remember during Ramadan last year, when it was close to Iftar time, one of them would be checking the cars and doing his duty, the other would be sitting and cutting fruit to open their rozas. :')

ive never drove around islamabad :frown: its like the only place i wanna go in pakistan and they never take me :angry: aww thats cute, there are some really good ppl there though too :biggrin:
While I'm the president? Puh-lease.

So we meet again, Zardari. Posting as a female on an internet forum. You will be toppled!
ive never drove around islamabad :frown: its like the only place i wanna go in pakistan and they never take me :angry: aww thats cute, there are some really good ppl there though too :biggrin:

Where do you usually go in Pakistan? Islamabad's really nice. There are a lot of good people there.

So we meet again, Zardari. Posting as a female on an internet forum. You will be toppled!

No, I'm not Zardari. But I'll be the president one day. (In 30 years, probably)
Where do you usually go in Pakistan? Islamabad's really nice. There are a lot of good people there.

dena mainly, then lahore, mirpur, chatro, dadyal, jhelum, thats all i can think of lol
dena mainly, then lahore, mirpur, chatro, dadyal, jhelum, thats all i can think of lol

I've only been to Lahore out of those. Visit Islamabad next time you're there.

Hahaha. We'll become even more powerful in 30 years time. DaMoonies power :tongue:
Hahaha. We'll become even more powerful in 30 years time. DaMoonies power :tongue:

I'll have PM's back. We'll have the biggest army ever.
I'll have PM's back. We'll have the biggest army ever.

Ah but you see, you have alligators in the sky where as we have pie shops and money making schemes. Think that'll help us with our weapons :tongue:
Ah but you see, you have alligators in the sky where as we have pie shops and money making schemes. Think that'll help us with our weapons :tongue:

Alligators > Pies

Latest