The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9240
The synopsis for the first 4 Episodes of Series 7 Part 2, for anyone who is interested:

Spoiler

Original post by Yoghurt
The synopsis for the first 4 Episodes of Series 7 Part 2, for anyone who is interested:

Spoiler

Excellent, thanks!

Episode posters here:

Spoiler

The spoilers are so tempting...but I shall resist :yep:

Pretty good animation actually, I'm impressed.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
The spoilers are so tempting...but I shall resist :yep:

same! I don't wanna know any, wanna watch it without knowing, so much more fun that way! :smile:
Original post by SciFiRory
same! I don't wanna know any, wanna watch it without knowing, so much more fun that way! :smile:

Definitely. I love speculation, but not spoilers. Spoilers don't let the imagination grow.
Original post by Yoghurt

Spoiler

This one sounds particularly good.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Definitely. I love speculation, but not spoilers. Spoilers don't let the imagination grow.

exactly, spoilers just ruin half the fun of watching the show, the not knowing and the suspense of the story unfolding are just brilliant in good shows like Dr Who, taking that element away just seems wrong to me! :smile:
Original post by SciFiRory
exactly, spoilers just ruin half the fun of watching the show, the not knowing and the suspense of the story unfolding are just brilliant in good shows like Dr Who, taking that element away just seems wrong to me! :smile:

:five: :jumphug:
Reply 9251

Yay.

If rather predictable...

One week left :h:
Oh my lord that new assistant to the doctor is stunning! Why do I always fall for the assistants ? :colondollar:
Reply 9253
Dunno how could even take over as writer or who is likely to.
Reply 9255
Original post by Colonel.

My initial guess would be Toby Whithouse.

Other potential people could be either Chris Chibnall or Mark Gatiss.

But probably won't be any of those. :dontknow:
Original post by Yoghurt
My initial guess would be Toby Whithouse.

Other potential people could be either Chris Chibnall or Mark Gatiss.

But probably won't be any of those. :dontknow:

Chibnall and Whithouse are good shouts. I'd imagine Gatiss to be too busy.
Reply 9257
I'm really looking forward to next week I can't even contain my excitement! :woo:
Original post by Colonel.

I'd love to write for Doctor Who...although I highly doubt that I'll ever get to!
Oh wow I can't believe I've never searched for a Doctor Who thread on TSR before. I'm sooooo excited about the second half of series 7! I love the new assistant and not just because she's a stunner :colondollar:
What do you guys think of the new TARDIS interior design? I think it's amazing :biggrin:

Latest