The Student Room Group

A close friend asked me to have sex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sounds like he groomed you. Odd phrase to use here, but that's what it sounds like. If you are under the legal age of sexual consent I strongly suggest you don't meet him, especially seeing as you haven't mentioned that you have actually 'seen' what he looks like. Pictures don't count you need webcam or something.
Original post by Anonymous
No the two things are different. I asked to get to know him more as who he was. I thought I could build a good relationship with him. He rejected it and I was fine after a while.

Asking for sex is not the same thing as asking to get to know someone more.

Did you not say you asked him on a date? So you were interested in him romantically?

So it's not like he was the only one interested in more than friendship. Obviously sex is "more" than just a date, but if you had asked him on a date, it's perhaps understandable why he asked for sex?

I don't really know what to advise in terms of meeting him or not though.
Don't do it less u want to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
If I were you wouldn't meet him at all. If he doesn't want a relationship, why does he want to have sex with you? Also that sex before love thing sounds completely illogical - it's pretty clear he only wants to sleep with you.
Haha just no. Don't go there. He has been trying to get close to you for that reason and now that your nearing the date he has revealed his true colours
Reply 25
Original post by Steevee
He's been working hard on you for 9 months, a least give him a handjob for effort eh?

i've used up all my ratings, but this made me laugh out louddd :ahee:
Reply 26
Sounds fishy to me. If you do meet him at least make sure its in a public place or something. For all you know he could be anyone.
If you have never met him before you can't really call him a close friend, and because you haven't met him, him asking you for sex is wrong, really wrong, and you should understand that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by RemiMarcelle
If you have never met him before you can't really call him a close friend, and because you haven't met him, him asking you for sex is wrong, really wrong, and you should understand that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I am trying hard to think so! He just sent me a message saying it got out of hand yesterday. He did not expect it at all... he said please don't think he is just interested in me for sex...

I really think he is scary... he knows what to say to make me forgive him...
To be honest, sounds like he isn't interested in you romantically but thought he might try his hand to see if he can get some sex.

Not sure he is as great a friend as you hoped he was.
Thank you I am trying hard to think so! He just sent me a message saying it got out of hand yesterday. He did not expect it at all... he said please don't think he is just interested in me for sex...

I really think he is scary... he knows what to say to make me forgive him...

Yeah, I wouldn't meet him or talk to him again. If you haven't met him or even properly spoken to him, he seems really dodgy. Especially with the whole asking for sex and the apologising when he senses that he's gone too far for now. Out of curiosity are you under 18? Because if so, then really don't consider meeting him.
Reply 31
Your first mistake was looking for a friend on a dating site...
Original post by eliza.anne
When you put it so charmingly how could anyone resist. :rolleyes:

I don't beat around the bush-well i do, if you catch my drift :wink:
I like getting straight to the point and down to business.
Reply 33
Original post by Silver Arrow
I don't beat around the bush-well i do, if you catch my drift :wink:
I like getting straight to the point and down to business.

Rofl. The imagery...How crude. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds like he's been grooming you. Have you got someone you can talk things over with who you trust? It's sad when people we've invested time in turn out to not be who we thought :frown:
You haven't even met him in person and he wants to have sex with you? :lolwut:
If i were you OP, i'd stay away from him. If not at least meet him in person first and get to know him properly before committing to sex...
Reply 36
I met him on an online dating website 9 months ago. I told him I was only looing for a friend first. We got along really well and became really close friends. I first told him I thought he was a good person to date. He refused me and he did not want to meet me ( he expected me to travel to see him ).

After I figured my own emotions out we returned to be good friends again. I told him everything in my life. He helped me with many down points in my life. I thought it was a good ideal at least meeting him as a good friend of mine.

I will be meeting him in person in 3 day time ( I will travel to see him ) and he just asked me if I want to have sex with him. I was so shocked. I said no as I do not sleep with my close friends. He told me he believed sex comes before love. His excuse was because he got heartbroken.

After talking to him yesterday, he managed to make me feel I should not change my thoughts about him as a nice friend who helped me a lot despite what he had asked me about sex.

Should I carrying on being his friend and meeting him soon? Or should I not meet him at all?

That's the thing with meeting people online :/. You never know what kind of creeps they turn out to be in real life!
What if he has some kind of PENIS deformation!
Just meet people the normal way!!!!!!!!!!
Rofl. The imagery...How crude. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You love it you schlag.
Reply 38
Original post by Silver Arrow
You love it you schlag.

LOL. Your pulling skills are amazing. :colone:
LOL. Your pulling skills are amazing. :colone:

Tell me about it.

Quick Reply