The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlligatorSky
Alligators > Pies

What blasphemy is this? Besides, I'm a networking student, so we'll just disrupt your communications and use your own alligators against you :tongue:
Original post by de_monies
What blasphemy is this? Besides, I'm a networking student, so we'll just disrupt your communications and use your own alligators against you :tongue:

I know politics. I will turn your networking against you with words only.
I've only been to Lahore out of those. Visit Islamabad next time you're there.

i shall cos ill be in charge of the trip and im only staying in islamabad :tongue:
I know politics. I will turn your networking against you with words only.

I know politics too :smile: And, we're talking about taking over Pakistan much quicker than 30 years. I mean we're a team, and you're by yourself
Original post by hasan4life
i shall cos ill be in charge of the trip and im only staying in islamabad :tongue:

Haha, it'll be a good trip then.

I know politics too :smile: And, we're talking about taking over Pakistan much quicker than 30 years. I mean we're a team, and you're by yourself

The whole Pakistan's with me.

haha it shall :biggrin:

So we'll take on the whole of Pakistan in 30 years time. We already have links with the major powers. It would be a shame if 160,000,000 people suddenly found an uncle from Nigeria

(Jus sayin' )
Reply 1347
lol damn that's peak, none of my fam on here i think :ninja: i only found one person in my area lol on here. lool do u, omg i wanna see a pick now :biggrin: we could know each other haha, eventhough i know noone from scotland :tongue:
Loool I don't have family on here but family friends yesThere's lots of people here that are in my areaOne of them live like literallllyyy dooors down from me :/Well not on this thread anymore but she used to be hereWe could still know eachother because when we go down to england no one asks us where we are from they all know uus as someones brothers family (as in like my uncles name and then uske bhai kifamily) Or as someones cousins
My sister's on here. She doesn't know I know though :biggrin:
Haha how did you get to know its your sister?
Original post by Furbs
Haha how did you get to know its your sister?

She was browsing on her computer, and I saw her username :tongue:

And it sorta resembles her first name any way, so I know it's her
Reply 1349
She was browsing on her computer, and I saw her username :tongue:
And it sorta resembles her first name any way, so I know it's her

Bad luck...
I know my brother is on tsr
He knows I'm on tsr
But we both just keep our mouths shut...he'd be in more trouble if one of us decided to say anything anyway
Original post by Furbs
Bad luck...
I know my brother is on tsr
He knows I'm on tsr
But we both just keep our mouths shut...he'd be in more trouble if one of us decided to say anything anyway

Lol really? Whyd you be in trouble? And especially him?

My sisters not logged in for ages though
Reply 1351
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
very nice... :smile:

me... im not too sure tbh... i've applied for bio med... but not sure if i want to do it any more??....

i'll just see what results i get and then maybe go through clearing or wait another year.... i'm in the middle of a very long road.... and waiting for help....

is there a specific subject you'd want to teach??

Ah, so your aim's to go University this year?

Yeah, while I enjoy various different subjects, but there's one that I'd love to teach and that's English.
So we'll take on the whole of Pakistan in 30 years time. We already have links with the major powers. It would be a shame if 160,000,000 people suddenly found an uncle from Nigeria

(Jus sayin' )

If it makes you sleep at night.
Reply 1353
Lol really? Whyd you be in trouble? And especially him?

My sisters not logged in for ages though

Yea
Lol because some of the things I've said here my family won't approve of
He would be in trouble cuz he's just too much on the gora side..
haha it shall :biggrin:

WE WON TODAY! :party2:
Well, it's definitely one or the other :tongue: And yeah I reckon Im pretty much the same. The 14 year old does crack me up though! Don't delete them on facebook, because they provide me with a good laugh :smile:

Then take the seeds out :smile: I love watermelons. They're sooo juicy and watery. And Im craving one now lol.

Don't like salty stuff (no innuendos please! ) I prefer my apples as they are naturally. Just sweet, and succulent (again no innuendo intended)

Just think that your colleague is a bit of an arse hole tbf. Glad that someone agrees with you though!

You like coke. Especially the powdered kind :biggrin: I've cut back on my coke now. Im a milk man now. I go to the Mcdonalds to drink.... coffee

Wanna try that drink though. That sounds nice! Wow, that is pretty weird, being the only Ahmed as well. Kinda creepy in a sense lol

I can kinda understand why people go to war, but I'll always always be very critical of countries for doing so. It's like their way out of peaceful resolutions, or their way of getting new resources, and it's not just the big old evil USA (for the stereotype) to be doing so, but the "poorer" nations as well.

I mean, Iraq went to war with Kuwait for it's oil (We stepped in, but I bet we wouldn't if there were no British interests), and they went to war with Iran for the same thing.

The USA and the UK have gone to countless wars for resources, to make allies, to pressurise countries (ie: all countries around Iran are US allies), have topped democratically elected leaders, for the sake of oil contracts

Pakistan's gone to war with East Pakistan (at the time), and genocided thousands of people - initially under the guise of religion, and then targeting any one who dared say that they want independce from Pakistan

Alligator doesn't like Southall lol. The "pindi boyz" live there and they're kinda like a cut down version of our chavs, or just Asian chavs I guess

Show me the hilarity some time ! I could do with a good laugh ;P

Nope. Watermelons are gross. And anything flavoured like so = SUPER GROSS. Yuck.

Apples are better sour though :s-smilie:

He was! I saw him today on the bus. AWKWARD. He even sat next to me and wanted to speak and maybe he saw the bored look on my face coz he just started reading his kindle. WOOT. Celebrateeeeeeeeeee :biggrin:

ESPESH the powered kind :wink: And I love when it creates a hole in my nostrils ...by that i mean 2 holes turn to one LOL. Dude. Go to Pret and order a late. You'll be addicted. BUT you have to have it with 4 sugars. Otherwise it sucks. I'm usually not a sweet person (yes har har very funny - if you didn't get why i said that the better it is for me lol) BUT I need sugar in coffeee so try it some time maybe!

Why is it creepy?! LOL. We are related. Nothing creepster about that. For all you know, I could be your sister. :wink:

Ah wow. Damn. Wars scare me man. :| How comes you know so much? Did you study history for A-levels? Or do you have an interest in reading/researching about such things?

AND OH. LOL. It's a nice place to eat! We should all go Giftos one day. :biggrin:
No Alligator does not live in Southall!

Oh okay! WOOPS. Excuse me for the assumption :s-smilie:
Original post by Furbs
Loool I don't have family on here but family friends yesThere's lots of people here that are in my areaOne of them live like literallllyyy dooors down from me :/Well not on this thread anymore but she used to be hereWe could still know eachother because when we go down to england no one asks us where we are from they all know uus as someones brothers family (as in like my uncles name and then uske bhai kifamily) Or as someones cousinsHaha how did you get to know its your sister?

loool damn haha, u don't post anything controversial like me so u should be ok :tongue: i know who the other girl is haha :wink: lol nah we don't cos noone has ever visited us from scotland :tongue: ive been to edinburgh though :smile:
WE WON TODAY! :party2:

haha i was gonna quote u too :tongue: yes that farhat guy killed it :wink:
Original post by moonietoot
Oh okay! WOOPS. Excuse me for the assumption :s-smilie:

No worries. :smile:

haha i was gonna quote u too :tongue: yes that farhat guy killed it :wink:

Great mind think alike. :smile: I missed it again because of school. :/
Reply 1359
Original post by moonietoot
Your name reminds me of Rizzle Kicks. Anyway lol

Yeah totally agree with you!!! That's why I prefer cooking my own food. And sharing with my family because the amount of oil and ghee they use is ridiculous.

My grandma ate a piece of my pie the other day. By piece, I mean a 1cm^2 of the crust. PROGRESS!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

lol i get that all the time, i ought to change it to that !lol

Yeah i don think asains generally realise how much of an affect it has on your body !

say no to oil!

Latest