I slept with him now he's not giving me the time of day

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thunder_chunky
Tell him you're pregnant.

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by AmbernoRose
That's why I was soo baffled.. Like really? We were seeing each other for 3 months prior as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

CJKay
x

Voila.
Reply 62
Original post by Ronove
Voila.

My mistake - misread the first half of OP's post.

Anyway, OP, basically, you just got pumped n' dumped. It's not your fault and the guy's an *******. At least now, however, you know some of the telltale signs of a dickhead and the traits to avoid (such as "I might have a history of being a dick, but I swear you're different").
There was this guy (lets call him A)I was seeing just a couple of weeks ago, he would tell me how much he likes me and how he wanted to give things a try with me on my own pace. I would tell him that I didn't think it was a good idea as I've heard that he's tried it on with so many girls and I didn't want to be another conquest, he told me this time it was different coz he really likes me and I'm not like the others, I was apprehensive at first but I eventually gave him a chance because one of my friends (who's known him for quite a while) made a comment about what he's said to me and how he's acted towards me (she said he's not usually a serious person and if he's going out of his way like this he means business) Anyway one time I'm @ a party with my girls and get ridiculously drunk and my friends are ready to leave since we're going different ways she calls up A who immediately comes to my rescue and takes me home, and tries to sober me up, things get a little heated but then I start crying telling him I feel like he's taking advantage and that he's gonna leave as soon as we sleep together. He reassures me and then fast forward a month we're still dating without anyone knowing except my girls. He takes me out one night and I ended up having sex with him.. He would text me all the time and when we see each other he would touch me or whisper something in my ear. Now he's just not texting me anymore.. And it's playing in my mind coz he told me I wasn't like those other girls. I'll see him @ parties and stuff now and he'll just brush past me touching me slightly but then he'll ignore me for the rest of the night and say hi to everyone of my friends except me. WTF! What should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is rather complicated ! How's things getting on ? Maybe try observing him for longer time but try avoid sexual contact for now. WHat's done is done .... :frown:
Original post by sarah_brandner
This is rather complicated ! How's things getting on ? Maybe try observing him for longer time but try avoid sexual contact for now. WHat's done is done .... :frown:

I don't think she should observe anything, simply move on and forget about this idiot. Guys like this don't deserve a girls attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
i make it 2.45.. your welcome
Reply 66
Original post by sarah_brandner

Well I sent the text and he replied saying he'll come and see me today -_- I'll see what he has to say but that'll be it. It's such a same we run in the same circle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ronove
She was dating him for 3 months before it happened.

She wasn't in a relationship, she was "seeing him". This is not the same as being in an official relationship where people other than close friends know.
It's a classic mash and dash, there's nothing complicated about this at all
Original post by MENDACIUM
Forgive me for not being overly sympathetic, but this is precisely why you should wait for commitment before engaging in these acts.

Oh, shut up. It is perfectly normal for people to have sex before they decide to be in a relationship with each other as for a lot of people, sex is an important part of the relationship. She's upset about being lying to as she didn't have the full information about his commitment when she decided to have sex with him. There's no problem with sex before commitment as long as both people know where they stand.
Reply 70
Original post by ArtGoblin
Oh, shut up. It is perfectly normal for people to have sex before they decide to be in a relationship with each other as for a lot of people, sex is an important part of the relationship. She's upset about being lying to as she didn't have the full information about his commitment when she decided to have sex with him. There's no problem with sex before commitment as long as both people know where they stand.

If I knew how to give rep on my mobile I would! It seems like that's what most people like to so on TSR judge!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I knew how to give rep on my mobile I would! It seems like that's what most people like to so on TSR judge!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They only like to judge because they probably have never experienced your situation. Personally, as a guy, I would advise you to forget about this guy. However if you truly have feelings for him, tell him how you truly feel. And if he doesnt accept that, then that's his loss.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's extremely difficult for me to have any kind of sympathy for you.
Reply 73
Original post by TaylorGang_4
They only like to judge because they probably have never experienced your situation. Personally, as a guy, I would advise you to forget about this guy. However if you truly have feelings for him, tell him how you truly feel. And if he doesnt accept that, then that's his loss.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I guess.. Thanks. He's coming to my house today to talk so I'll see where he's going

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I guess.. Thanks. He's coming to my house today to talk so I'll see where he's going

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh God. Don't make the same mistake twice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by NathanW18
It's extremely difficult for me to have any kind of sympathy for you.

Nobody asked for sympathy.. Why did you even bother to comment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by ArtGoblin

In your own belief , it is perfectly ok. However, the OP clearly is looking for commitment, and not a smash and dash relationship.
Reply 77
Original post by TaylorGang_4
Oh God. Don't make the same mistake twice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not even! I just want to hear what he has to say face to face

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Classical Liberal
Firstly, it was not a big mistake.

Secondly, waiting for absolute commitment is stupid.

In your opinion.

The OP clearly has different values, and clearly respects commitment.
Original post by MENDACIUM
In your own belief , it is perfectly ok. However, the OP clearly is looking for commitment, and not a smash and dash relationship.

And I was saying that people can be prepared for commitment and still have sex before they've fully made that commitment. Not having sex with someone until you are committed is no guarantee that the person will stay committed or they will respect you more. And having sex with someone doesn't necessarily drive them away (obviously it does if that's all they were hanging around for, but who wants to be with that person anyway?).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending