The Student Room Group

AQA French A-Level Vocab List

Hello,

I am currently doing the A-Level in French with AQA and was wondering if anybody has a vocab list that they have used that they could share with me to help me?

I know last year in the GCSE specification AQA provided a document with the vocabulary in split up in the topics, was wondering if they had the same or if anybody else knew of anything else?

Cheers,
I'm not sure there is an official one, I can't find it either :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
Reply 2
Original post by tooambitious
I'm not sure there is an official one, I can't find it either :frown:

It would be really helpful if there was one, even just as a reference so I could look and see what sort of words I should be using! Surely some one has got one somewhere! haha
Original post by Sambobmac
It would be really helpful if there was one, even just as a reference so I could look and see what sort of words I should be using! Surely some one has got one somewhere! haha

:crossedf: usually some school will make one and put it online, but I can't find anything :/

Whilst I had lists given to me by my teacher, I'm not sure if there's an official vocab list :s-smilie:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by pink pineapple
Whilst I had lists given to me by my teacher, I'm not sure if there's an official voacb list :s-smilie:

Doesn't even have to be an official one, just looking for any sort of list. Doing sports at the moment so that will be the best list to have!
Doesn't even have to be an official one, just looking for any sort of list. Doing sports at the moment so that will be the best list to have!

If I had anything, I'd share it on here but all my lists were given to me by my teacher :frown: Usually I just make my own lists with alll the vocab I've been given or written down
Reply 8
http://mfl.jimdo.com/resources/french-a2-level/

For A2 this has been very helpful for me!
There may be AS on here too, but im not sure, it's a recent discovery!
Reply 9
Unfortunately, there isn't an official vocabulary list like there is for GCSE French. 'Mot a Mot' however is an excellent book which covers all the A Level specifications. This is currently available on Amazon for £7.19 (used from £3.49) and I would highly recommend it.
8 years later if anyone is in need I have quizlets on most topics for AS. Just have topic 4 to do. Quizlet: harry-clarke5 and this is for AQA
Reply 11
Original post by Notjustobsessed
8 years later if anyone is in need I have quizlets on most topics for AS. Just have topic 4 to do. Quizlet: harry-clarke5 and this is for AQA

I can't find you on the search on Quizlet. Do you have a link to a set? I'm on Edexcel but I'm assuming the topics will be quite similar so it would still be really helpful. Thank you. :smile:
Of course! I will attach them here :smile:
Should work if you paste the link into your search bar, if not you can always email me: [email protected]

https://quizlet.com/harry_clarke5/folders/french-a-level/sets
Original post by Notjustobsessed
Of course! I will attach them here :smile:
Should work if you paste the link into your search bar, if not you can always email me: [email protected]
https://quizlet.com/harry_clarke5/folders/french-a-level/sets

thank you so much omg lifesaver
thanks sm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending