The Student Room Group

TSR FIFA League

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by diggy
AC Milian will surely this tournament for me or I might choose Italy

When does this start

When we have at least 8 players for each console.
I've done my promotional work in all of the TSR threads I post in. That would be exactly two :holmes:
Original post by gunit123
I thought it would make the whole tournament slightly more realistic as well as 'fairer' - for example, if someone concedes a winning goal in the 90th min. in the first game, they have a chance to try and rectify that result as well as try a different strategy to overcome their opponent in the 2nd game.

It seems Normal online teams is the preferable choice!!!

Cool and yeah that would actually be fair then :smile: definitely up for it. I'm on PS3.
Reply 63
Shotgun bayern.
Or if 4.5 star shotgun arsenal.
avfc_rule1988 is my PSN. Played about 5 games in total on this this one but I'm sure I'll keep up.
PSN: ThePhenomenalRed

So when does this start, I still owe some friends some rematches.

I have another account too but that's mainly for CallofDuty and other games. Don't ask me how I ended up with 2 accounts...long story!!
Original post by jam277
Shotgun bayern.
Or if 4.5 star shotgun arsenal.

What so do we have to always use the same team in very game for the league?
Reply 67
Original post by J.Nalbandian14

I don't know how the league works tbh. If it's like a pre organised league then I guess so. Otherwise it doesn't matter.
Reply 68
Shotgun Real Madrid.

If we have to stick to the same team that is.
Reply 69
I think we may have at least 8 on ps3 :smile::
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by jam277
I don't know how the league works tbh. If it's like a pre organised league then I guess so. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

It'll be better if we can change teams and choose any team instead of using the same for very game, especially cos whoever has Barca or Spain will be at a little advantage, especially over someone who chose to be Siena in their first game and then has to stick to them throughout the whole league :lol:
Are Newcastle Jets in the game?

Also shotgunning teams :rofl3:
Shotgun Juventus

If we do have to stick to the same team
Reply 73
I'd rather not stick to the same teams; it's gonna get boring.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by J.Nalbandian14

The only problem with that is I'm assuming most games will be R.Madrid v R.Madrid - there is no fun in that...

However, if there is a conflict with team choice (at the group stage), we can do a random draw to decide which player gets the team.

Maybe the teams who qualify for the semi's and beyond, they can choose whoever they want...

Shotgun Bayern Munich :colone:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by gunit123
The only problem with that is I'm assuming most games will be R.Madrid v R.Madrid - there is no fun in that...

However, if there is a conflict with team choice (at the group stage), we can do a random draw to decide which player gets the team.

Maybe the teams who qualify for the semi's and beyond, they can choose whoever they want...

Shotgun Bayern Munich :colone:

Nah, we're complicating it too much. If people somehow pick the same teams, then common sense should dictate one of us should be a different team.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't promise anything because I have a colossal amount of revision to do, but do put my name down regardless: I'm on PS3, and my name is KingMessi93.
There's 8, could probably get more. Should we each pick a team prior to the tournament and stick with them throughout? Would make more sense to me. Could even do a mini World Cup with international teams? :holmes:

Xbox:
Welsh Leprecaun
Gob Bluth
superjam27
PePe Le DiLzZ
CrownedTEMMY
PADDYRULZ
dorone69
kscott1
Reply 78
Original post by Colbert
There's 8, could probably get more. Should we each pick a team prior to the tournament and stick with them throughout? Would make more sense to me. Could even do a mini World Cup with international teams? :holmes:

Xbox:
Welsh Leprecaun
Gob Bluth
superjam27
PePe Le DiLzZ
CrownedTEMMY
PADDYRULZ
dorone69
kscott1

Mini world cup would be cool, in fact we might as well do that as it stops the real madrid vs real madrid spammers.

Shotgun germany :colone:
Reply 79
For ps3 players: World Cup or Club tournament first?

Quick Reply

Latest