The Student Room Group

my boyfriend worries

I'm worried because my boyfriend had a dream that I cheated on him with my ex then got together with another girl but broke up with her what does this meannnn??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Needadvice16
I'm worried because my boyfriend had a dream that I cheated on him with my ex then got together with another girl but broke up with her what does this meannnn??

Someone ate too much cheese before bed.
Reply 2
OH NOES
Reply 3
People never fail to amaze me on TSR. Oh, how I worry for some people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Stfu. Don't over-interpret things.
Reply 5
Original post by woody boyd
OH NOES

You called?
Reply 6
I had a dream I was Chinese last night, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?
Reply 7
Alrighttt guyssssss hormonal gal I'm allowed to over think things just needed reassuring
Reply 8
Alrighttt guyssssss hormonal gal I'm allowed to over think things just needed reassuring

yes dear

seems more like wishful thinking.
Reply 10
I get very worried too. Sometimes I wish I could evaporate, then I remember I love my body and that physicality is a large and important part of the human experience. And it must be EXPERIENCED to be understood. It is not right to deny our human nature.
Reply 11
Original post by zigza
I get very worried too. Sometimes I wish I could evaporate, then I remember I love my body and that physicality is a large and important part of the human experience. And it must be EXPERIENCED to be understood. It is not right to deny our human nature.

yes dear
Reply 12
Original post by woody boyd
yes dear

Thank you Mr. Boyd.
Reply 13
Original post by zigza
Thank you Mr. Boyd.

yes
Original post by OhNoes
You called?

I cannot stop laughing at your post
I had a dream once that I flew naked around the tesco carpark, never been near the place again.

Seriously?
Reply 16
I will sing to you
Reply 17
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
I had a dream once that I flew naked around the tesco carpark, never been near the place again.

Seriously?

yes dear
It was just a dream and nothing more than a dream.
So stop worrying about it and just move on from it :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Solid.Snake
It was just a dream and nothing more than a dream.
So stop worrying about it and just move on from it :smile:

how do you know what dream i had?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending