The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Probably. Lack of sex, segregation due to self-esteem issues, stigma, attraction to those who are vulnerable, children being less judgemental, I'd say it's possible.
One of my ex GFs said the oposite, and she claimed that males, first get a adult woman, and then later they wanne get one step higher, and that is a virgin..... A sort of strange stepping stone theory thus...
Original post by RollerBall
What the hell is this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just a few normal students who try to analise the pedo male in a rational way....

Well, oftopic, every body speaks evil of pedos,wich is prolly normal , but one single apsect of love one can not deny, minors are often ( mentally ) extremely sweet and jolly, sometimes thats more difficult to find in an addult woman...
Hmm. Interesting idea. Yes, I'd say it was possible.
Reply 5
I don't know... If one has not experienced sex then I don't see how he can be so desperate to stoop so low. You've gotta be sick in the head to do something like that, virgin or not.
One day i visit the madhouse, becuase there was a cat who belonged to a far away gf of me who had a breakdown for 2 months and the cat they stored in a special place for animals , and there was a male,a patient who started to cry like a boy of 5 years old because i just wanted to have one of his boxes, to put the cat in, but he was afraid that he was gonne be punished for giving a stupid box away ( like a child that stole a candy and gets caught ),

then i learned, that there are really mental patients, who get stuck somewhere emotionally as a child, and then dont grow up....a child caught in the body of a mature male....
Reply 7
Sexual dysfunction often arises from sexual privation. In fact, dysfunction often arises from privation full stop, so it's not surprising. (I wonder if there are any analyses of incidence of fetishism as correlated with age of loss of virginity which would support this point.)

Paedophilia can also be an expression of a need to exert power, as we see in such powerful individuals as Savile.

And sometimes it can be both, like the priests.
And what do u think about this? Force them to make love to adult womans? ( wich is more commonly known as ordinary sexual therapy )
Original post by edwinemanuelposse
And what do u think about this? Force them to make love to adult womans? ( wich is more commonly known as ordinary sexual therapy )

Isn't that classed as rape :dontknow:

Pick your poison: Paedophillia or Rape. Neither are great options.

How about castration?
You are probably born a pedo just like you are born gay.

The attitude of society to condemn pedophilia so harshly probably makes the problem worse as people will be unwilling to come forward and admit it so that they can find help.
Original post by Classical Liberal
You are probably born a pedo just like you are born gay.

The attitude of society to condemn pedophilia so harshly probably makes the problem worse as people will be unwilling to come forward and admit it so that they can find help.

Yeah.

I think things need to be changed so that people who realise they have sexual attractions to minors have somebody to approach who won't judge them and will offer them help. I think if this was the case then less 'crimes' or offences would be committed. Imagine somebody you know admitting he had these feelings? Most people would have them judged, hung and quartered for being a dirty, evil nonce before he'd even finished talking.
Reply 12
Children shouldn't be dressing so provocatively, I am by NO means saying that is an excuse for rape, rape is wrong no matter what the circumstance.
No, if you couldn't get a girl would you become gay?

Obviously not.
Reply 14
Original post by sugar-n-spice
No, if you couldn't get a girl would you become gay?

Obviously not.

lol people actually believe this despite numerous psychological studies into the effect of female deprivation on men in prison? :lol:

but yes, by all means keep believing your fantasy that sexuality is never environmental-influenced
Original post by Jack93o
lol people actually believe this despite numerous psychological studies into the effect of female deprivation on men in prison? :lol:

but yes, by all means keep believing your fantasy that sexuality is never environmental-influenced

Prison rape is probably more complex than this, I doubt the inmates in Norwegian prisons resort to that because it is probably more to do with creating a power structure by humiliating rivals than actually having sex.
Original post by xev bellringer
Isn't that classed as rape :dontknow:

Pick your poison: Paedophillia or Rape. Neither are great options.

How about castration?
Some people claim that woman who give sexual therapy, do it out of thier own choise !!
Original post by Ghostly.
Children shouldn't be dressing so provocatively, I am by NO means saying that is an excuse for rape, rape is wrong no matter what the circumstance.

But if paedophiles are attracted to children then surely they'd be more attracted to a 10 year old dressed like a 10 year old rather than a 10 year old dressed like a 13 year old?
It's just wrong, there's nothing more to say, I don't care if this man is 40 and a virgin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
A common misconception is that a Paedophile would only be attracted to children, in most cases Paedophillia is not the only identifiable sexuality in a person. As for drifting, I think it's a possibility, but not in the way you suggest. The same way people may 'drift' toward various aspects of sexuality, fetishes and so forth.

Latest

Trending

Trending