The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
This is interesting, I am English and know some Italian at beginner/ conversational and would like to learn more!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smushy
Hello guys! I'd lovelovelovelove to learn Japanese (or basically any other language that isn't french or dutch)! I'm an absolute complete beginner (I know hello... aaand that's about it) so I'm pretty sure everyone here is better than me : D I'd be very interested in skype calling with a patient person to practice (which in my case means learning everything) :biggrin: In return I'd be more than willing to help people with french and dutch! I live in belgium, and I've done my entire schooling in both languages! :biggrin:

Hi I can help you with English (native), Mandarin (native) and Japanese (intermediate 2)! Any of those XD
In return I would love some help with my French! I studied beginner french 3 years back and everything's faded off (more or less).
Reply 402
hi there!

I'm looking for somebody who is interested for a language exchange. i can offer native german (austria) and I need some english conversation skills (mail, skype or whatever).
so if you are interested please let me know and write a pm. :smile:
Original post by mk85
hi there!

I'm looking for somebody who is interested for a language exchange. I can offer native german (austria) and i need some english conversation skills (mail, skype or whatever).
So if you are interested please let me know and write a pm. :smile:

bamoida! :d
Reply 404
Original post by jakemittle
bamoida! :d

something like that would be possible but that's not my intention :wink:
I'd be down for GCSE German!
Original post by mk85
something like that would be possible but that's not my intention :wink:

Pffff I versteh net! Des is Deitsch, oder? :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frideos
Sorry.. I'm an Italian native speaker.. so I need to practice my english. I can teach you Italian :-)

Ciao ciao, mi puoi aiutarmi ancora?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 408
Hi! This sounds good! I'm taking at French for GCSE... Would like to improve.
italki.com is a useful site for anybody that wants to partner up with natives of the language they're learning.
Reply 410
I'd like to join, I have C1 level German and B1 level French, and I also can speak Dutch.
Count me in please, French at AS level.
Reply 412
I'm an IB student and I took German SL as one of my subjects. Is anybody here who would like to talk to me via skype (German speaking people - preferably) so that I could practise that language?
If needed, I can help you with something else.

Write a PM to me please :smile:
Reply 413
i'm doing German AS level, and i am interested.. just standard skype call though!
Reply 414
Original post by mk85
hi there!

I'm looking for somebody who is interested for a language exchange. i can offer native german (austria) and I need some english conversation skills (mail, skype or whatever).
so if you are interested please let me know and write a pm. :smile:

i'm interested, as i'm currently learning german at AS level, so any extra help is great, and i can help you with english i'll PM you.
Hej :wink:
I'm in need of a Swedish native speaker to help me learn Swedish. Please, please message me! :smile: I can offer you help in German (native speaker) in exchange :smile: I'm looking forward to meeting you! :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 416
Original post by mollyx
i'm interested, as i'm currently learning german at AS level, so any extra help is great, and i can help you with english i'll PM you.

I live in Sweden, but I don't know Swedish actually. I'm so sorry!
Reply 417
i would like to start learning some Spanish, i currently know none of these, so please PM me if you can speak Spanish, i can talk English in return!
(edited 10 years ago)
Native Language: English
Practicing: French
Current level of French: B2/A2 level
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 419
Hi everyone!

I want to improve my English. I'm a Spanish student, 22yo and am very interested in learning english. Send me a PM if you want to do a language swap via skype (voice, msg or whatever)

Cheers!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending