The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
is there any kind and generous people in here ?..philanthropists?
Original post by AlligatorSky
No worries. :smile:

Great mind think alike. :smile: I missed it again because of school. :/

haha great minds indeed :five: same :frown: well i watched it from when they had 10 runs and 13 balls left haha
i make my fam make gilled stuff, or in the oven, very little do we use oil now thanks to moi :tongue:
#HealthFreak
Original post by hasan4life
haha great minds indeed :five: same :frown: well i watched it from when they had 10 runs and 13 balls left haha

I didn't watch any. I just sat through Chemistry looking at the score card on my phone. :biggrin:
I didn't watch any. I just sat through Chemistry looking at the score card on my phone. :biggrin:

haha, aww i sometimes do that if i can't but got home for the finale, was very tense haha
haha, aww i sometimes do that if i can't but got home for the finale, was very tense haha

I miss school when it's really important stuff. Like the India vs. Pakistan semi-finals in 2011. I went to school for a while only and no one went to their classes everyone had green and white paint on their faces and green shirts. Pakistan is so amazing. :')
I miss school when it's really important stuff. Like the India vs. Pakistan semi-finals in 2011. I went to school for a while only and no one went to their classes everyone had green and white paint on their faces and green shirts. Pakistan is so amazing. :')

if it's a world cup then yes ill have to watch it haha, those matches are usually epic :biggrin: was that in pakistan? haha yh countries go crazy when ur in a final of world cup ;D
if it's a world cup then yes ill have to watch it haha, those matches are usually epic :biggrin: was that in pakistan? haha yh countries go crazy when ur in a final of world cup ;D

Yes it was. I know it's amazing being there.
Original post by rizzl8
lol i get that all the time, i ought to change it to that !lol

Yeah i don think asains generally realise how much of an affect it has on your body !

say no to oil!

Yes change it for sure :smile: you can be a part of my team. :smile:

Asians can be very silly!!!

I will next time!!!!

Btw I consider myself to be quite generous. Philanthropist indeed!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1369
Original post by moonietoot

I will next time!!!!

woop woop ..what does our team stand for?

silly is good?
could actually kill for a deep fried sommasa right now with loadsa ketcup!

i would extremely appreciate it if you could sponsor me via on-line. The proceedings will be going to 'Diabetes UK' funnily enough...im sure all us fatties know sumone in our family!hehe

site; http://www.justgiving.com/rizwanscornershop

:smile:
Original post by Furbs
Yea
Lol because some of the things I've said here my family won't approve of
He would be in trouble cuz he's just too much on the gora side..

But I haven't seen you post any thing controversial? And how do you mean "gora side" Like drinking and stuff, or just... westernised?

Show me the hilarity some time ! I could do with a good laugh ;P

Nope. Watermelons are gross. And anything flavoured like so = SUPER GROSS. Yuck.

Apples are better sour though :s-smilie:

He was! I saw him today on the bus. AWKWARD. He even sat next to me and wanted to speak and maybe he saw the bored look on my face coz he just started reading his kindle. WOOT. Celebrateeeeeeeeeee :biggrin:

ESPESH the powered kind :wink: And I love when it creates a hole in my nostrils ...by that i mean 2 holes turn to one LOL. Dude. Go to Pret and order a late. You'll be addicted. BUT you have to have it with 4 sugars. Otherwise it sucks. I'm usually not a sweet person (yes har har very funny - if you didn't get why i said that the better it is for me lol) BUT I need sugar in coffeee so try it some time maybe!

Why is it creepy?! LOL. We are related. Nothing creepster about that. For all you know, I could be your sister. :wink:

Ah wow. Damn. Wars scare me man. :| How comes you know so much? Did you study history for A-levels? Or do you have an interest in reading/researching about such things?

AND OH. LOL. It's a nice place to eat! We should all go Giftos one day. :biggrin:

It's more just 14 year old's thinking that they're really "gangsta" and that their biggest insult is "you're gay" Im not, but meh...

I mean it used to bother me, but now it doesn't. See here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2216680&page=477&p=41664375#post41664375

I almost pity them now tbh
I like my fruit sweet, so I dunno. Ooh apart from pineapples, I like them a little sour. Ah good that that guy on the bus didn't actually talk to you. I mean he really sounds like someone you don't want to know tbh

You have a weird nose, if two holes turn in to one :tongue:

Sorry but what's pret? And by late I guess you mean latte? I rarely have any sugar with my caffeinated drinks. Yeah I guess I think I know what you meant by that. Like an unitentional innuendo

Lol, my sister is on here and she doesn't have the surname as "Ahmed" :tongue:

With wars, I just have an interest in that sort of area. I mean I'm pretty critical of most of the world, and Ill rant about most countries about how hypocritical they can be or how corrupt they are.

And today, I went to "Keele friends of Palestine" here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/180487375376616/?fref=ts

They go on about stuff relating to war - mainly stuff about Palestine though.

I actually wouldn't mind going to giftos wherever this place is BUT not so sure about any one else (apart from possibly Hasan)
(edited 11 years ago)

I will next time!!!!

Tbf, yeah a lot can put in tonnes of oil and butter in every thing. We use little bits of olive oil now :smile:

Not so fond of oily, or salty food tbf

Original post by rizzl8
woop woop ..what does our team stand for?

silly is good?
could actually kill for a deep fried sommasa right now with loadsa ketcup!

i would extremely appreciate it if you could sponsor me via on-line. The proceedings will be going to 'Diabetes UK' funnily enough...im sure all us fatties know sumone in our family!hehe

site; http://www.justgiving.com/rizwanscornershop

:smile:

Oh that seems pretty good. I have some people with diabetes in my family. I'll give you some when I get around to it! :smile:
Reply 1372
Original post by de_monies
Tbf, yeah a lot can put in tonnes of oil and butter in every thing. We use little bits of olive oil now :smile:

Not so fond of oily, or salty food tbf

Oh that seems pretty good. I have some people with diabetes in my family. I'll give you some when I get around to it! :smile:

thanks man. i appreciate it ..just trying to exhaust every option of raising money.

yeah its very common in Asian families.
Reply 1373
loool damn haha, u don't post anything controversial like me so u should be ok :tongue: i know who the other girl is haha :wink: lol nah we don't cos noone has ever visited us from scotland :tongue: ive been to edinburgh though :smile:

haha i was gonna quote u too :tongue: yes that farhat guy killed it :wink:

Haha
yes i think u didtalk to her a bit

I dont post anything seriously controversial but its still not good enough for my parents :tongue:
Original post by de_monies
But I haven't seen you post any thing controversial? And how do you mean "gora side" Like drinking and stuff, or just... westernised?

doesnt drink and that
but westernised and has a habit of questioning things in the most inappropriate way in the most inappropriate situations lol
Original post by Furbs
Haha
yes i think u didtalk to her a bit

I dont post anything seriously controversial but its still not good enough for my parents :tongue:

doesnt drink and that
but westernised and has a habit of questioning things in the most inappropriate way in the most inappropriate situations lol

Well depends on what you mean by westernised? I mean I have a habit of being pretty critical of most things, and I guess I've been westernised to an extent as well tbf
Watched a trailer for "people without a land" over here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/withoutaland/a-people-without-a-land

Made by Eliyahu Ungar-Sargon and an extended trailer is available here:

[video="youtube;TUKLB9r7KW8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUKLB9r7KW8[/video]

Seems like a pretty good documentary, documenting both sides of the argument. Any way thought I might publicise it a bit, and perhaps get some funding for it as well

Thanks to Keele Friends of Palestine for first pointing it out

(edited 11 years ago)
^ If you prefer a shorter trailer, you might want to watch this:

[video="youtube;xxzqj_cX1I0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxzqj_cX1I0[/video]
What a terrible Day!!
Original post by student room sk
What a terrible Day!!

What happened? :frown:
offer for medicine -dream come true! :')

Latest