The Student Room Group

MPhil in Management - University of Cambridge 2013-2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i did not meant it t hat way : i meant that my case could be really different if i had first undergrad in uk. and for many others they do have many nationalities but it doesnt mean they dont come from uk unis. i took a gap year pursuing a prestigious internship and hoped i would have known from them by now
Reply 61
Wondering whether we MPhil applicants can also get to "Under consideration by degree committee". Seems like applicants of other programs do before going to BoGS and receiving an offer. But from last year's thread I'm unsure whether it's "Under consideration by department" -> BoGS / rejection or whether there is something inbetween..

I'm stil at the department stage.
Reply 62
has anybody received any news?

im still under consideration by the department...i'm seriously staring to consider e-mailng them...
Reply 63
Maybe they just wait to send out offers and mass rejections on the last day of March, haha.
Reply 64
still no news..
Reply 65
Hi all, I applied to the MPhil in Finance at JBS. My status was "Awaiting decision by the BOGS" and when I checked my application today, I could not find it and the whole site said (when I logged into the camsis): "You do not have any currently active applications." Any idea what that could mean?
Reply 66
Original post by fragilista
Hi all, I applied to the MPhil in Finance at JBS. My status was "Awaiting decision by the BOGS" and when I checked my application today, I could not find it and the whole site said (when I logged into the camsis): "You do not have any currently active applications." Any idea what that could mean?

Try to log out, restart the browser (or delete cookies), and log back in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
"application with degree committee"

what does that mean?
Reply 68
mine went from "Application with degree committee" (just happened yesterday) to "Awaiting decision by the Board of Graduate Studies" just a few moments ago! I'm still cautious and waiting tho..
Reply 69
hey bluesocks, im in a similar position as you. keeping my fingers crossed now. hopefully it goes smoothly.
Reply 70
My application is still under consideration by department

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
still under consideration by the department as well
Reply 72
My status just changed to "application with degree committee"
Is this a good sign? I assume this isn't just a formality, and I'm still not "safe"
Reply 73
Got the offer yesterday, good luck to you all!
Reply 74
Original post by deniztpb
Got the offer yesterday, good luck to you all!

Congratulations! Was your application ever under the status "application with degree committee" or did it just change to "awaiting decision by the BOGs?"
Reply 75
Original post by andtyau
Congratulations! Was your application ever under the status "application with degree committee" or did it just change to "awaiting decision by the BOGs?"

The last time I checked (few days before I received the conditional offer), it was saying "awaiting decision by the BOGs". But I have no idea whether the status was ever "application with degree committee", because I did not check it previously.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 76
My status just changed to "awaiting decision by the BOGs"
Good luck to everyone! I guess they'll be sending out a lot of offers in the next little while!
Original post by andtyau
My status just changed to "awaiting decision by the BOGs"
Good luck to everyone! I guess they'll be sending out a lot of offers in the next little while!

congratulations!!!

im still at the department stage :-(
Reply 78
Original post by ce303ce303
congratulations!!!

im still at the department stage :-(

Me too :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

im really eager to know. just to be able to plan my future lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending