The Student Room Group

Do housemates having loud sex bother you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I don't understand how people can be so unashamedly loud during sex in uni halls when the walls are paper thin and they know everyone can hear them... I would be mortified
Reply 21
Is always amusing listening to some of the noises out of one of my friends room, sounds like a zoo :eek:
Reply 22
Original post by eliza.anne

Why greedy? :tongue: I would just need a guy who can moan very loud, maybe an opera singer with his baritone? :colone:
Reply 23
Original post by ForgetMe
Why greedy? :tongue: I would just need a guy who can moan very loud, maybe an opera singer with his baritone? :colone:

Looool. Why? I'd find it off putting if the guy was really loud...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I think I'd mind it less than my housemate blasting out his music at 1:30am :/

i just want up sleeeep :frown: *sick with headache and cold*
Reply 25
Looool. Why? I'd find it off putting if the guy was really loud...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh it was to relate to the person's post :tongue: If I had a room-mate who would be loud during sex and it would bother me than I would throw a rock to their garden as well by getting a guy who can moan out loud :tongue:
Reply 26
Original post by malteser87
I think I'd mind it less than my housemate blasting out his music at 1:30am :/

i just want up sleeeep :frown: *sick with headache and cold*

Do a reverse thing, when he will be sleeping, put your music very loud! I know how it feels, once I had to hit hard radiators with a metal spoon so that my neighbours would stop screaming and dancing so that the windows started to shake in my room :eek:

Well, moaning during sex can be also irritating if you're trying to sleep or study and some girl or a guy moans so loud that you cannot even concentrate.
Reply 27
Oh it was to relate to the person's post :tongue: If I had a room-mate who would be loud during sex and it would bother me than I would throw a rock to their garden as well by getting a guy who can moan out loud :tongue:

Ohhhh I thought you meant in general >.> But yeah it seems the general consensus is to have louder sex :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just loud housemates in general bothers me.
Reply 29
Ohhhh I thought you meant in general >.> But yeah it seems the general consensus is to have louder sex :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh God , I would never bring two guys :K: Unless one in bed and another in the kitchen to make us some breakfast :rolleyes:

Silent sex is the best thing :tongue:
It doesn't bother me.
It gives me something to masturbate too...
Reply 31
Oh God , I would never bring two guys :K: Unless one in bed and another in the kitchen to make us some breakfast :rolleyes:

Silent sex is the best thing :tongue:

Looooool! That's true, I may have to get another boyfriend just to cook me breakfast :rolleyes: and lol, not when you have to be quiet...too much pressure :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Looooool! That's true, I may have to get another boyfriend just to cook me breakfast :rolleyes: and lol, not when you have to be quiet...too much pressure :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Under some circumstances, you're almost forced to be quiet :colondollar: Oh yeah, one guy to have sex, one guy to do housekeeping, one guy to do cooking and etc, the whole harem :biggrin:
Reply 33
Under some circumstances, you're almost forced to be quiet :colondollar: Oh yeah, one guy to have sex, one guy to do housekeeping, one guy to do cooking and etc, the whole harem :biggrin:

I've not had experienced that situation yet :cool:

And I like the way you think! :colone:
Reply 34
I've not had experienced that situation yet :cool:

And I like the way you think! :colone:

I wish it was so easy to have harem of guys :u:
Original post by Slim and proud
A new girl recently moved into our house and she's such a nympho, her room is next to mine and I can hear her all night. Her ex cheated on her and then he became her FWB. Now she's found a new guy and they are always at it all night long, all you hear are her moans and panting.

It doesn't bother me as such, but I'm wondering if it's normal not to be too bothered?

Are you serious? Not just trolling?

Well, You don't really have the right to judge someone else's sex life, you know.

If its very loud, then I sympathise, so just have a quiet word, ho.pefully it won't be too awkward, do you get on with her otherwise?

Or just say there was a lot of noise/music- no need to mention the sex if you don't want to
All in all, its a little bit naff/vulgar and generally somewhat embellished.
Reply 37
It's very annoying. More so when they wake you up in the early hours and are above you.
Reply 38
Original post by nicatre
It's very annoying. More so when they wake you up in the early hours and are above you.

Pun intended?
Reply 39
Original post by Rosaknows
Pun intended?

No, not at all XD

Quick Reply

Latest