The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MedMed12
offer for medicine -dream come true! :')

Congrats!!!

And to others I.e. monies, can't type out long messages on the phone. Will get back to you soon iA from the laptop so until then, gotta keep it short :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats! Get the matai and every thing :smile:

Original post by moonietoot
Congrats!!!

And to others I.e. monies, can't type out long messages on the phone. Will get back to you soon iA from the laptop so until then, gotta keep it short :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Don't worry moonie! I'll just sit here happily waiting :smile: Phones can be pretty annoying to write long ass posts from!
Happy Pakistan day!
Reply 1383
Happy pakistan day to all
Original post by AlligatorSky
Happy Pakistan day!

Original post by Furbs
Happy pakistan day to all

Happy Pakistan day!

[video="youtube;96_Y9bTQFfQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96_Y9bTQFfQ[/video]
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats! Get the matai and every thing :smile:

thank you :h: especially for the encouragement before hand too!
Original post by Revent
Hey guys, I'm at LHR now!! I doubt I'll get a chance for TSR for the next month but I'll hopefully keep in touch with some of you via whatsapp!! Waiting at the airport now while all the shops are closed thinking over the stupidest thing I have said in like two years! :colondollar: Going to miss most of you and seriously love most of you lot even though you're Pakistani :tongue:

have a safe journey and good trip and most of all, lots of fun jaffa cake! I also owe you a second congratulations on your second offer! don't know what you were whining about it being so 'awful!'
no comment to the last bit!
thank you :h: especially for the encouragement before hand too!

Told you I knew you could do it! :smile: And no problem. Like I said, we need you :biggrin:
Told you I knew you could do it! :smile: And no problem. Like I said, we need you :biggrin:

haha you guys, sure I'd happily assist you two/three! Just give me a handful of years
now to get the grades..
haha you guys, sure I'd happily assist you two/three! Just give me a handful of years
now to get the grades..

medmed! Im the first person you should have pmed and told about liverpool, yessssss :biggrin: Well done :smile:
Original post by Warlord
medmed! Im the first person you should have pmed and told about liverpool, yessssss :biggrin: Well done :smile:

it wont let me rep you :P check you PM!
Reply 1391
Will someone tell me why so many people like Imran Khan, are there any flaws in him and his manifesto?
Reply 1392

Well done sweetie :smile: God bless you!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
Well done sweetie :smile: God bless you!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you zeegie!! :smile: im being banned today, PM me your email as I would like to stay in touch!
In addition, let me know how it goes with you! iA you'll get one too xxxxx
Original post by Luxray
Will someone tell me why so many people like Imran Khan, are there any flaws in him and his manifesto?

I don't really like him. He hasn't done much for Pakistan other than building that cancer research hospital which I must say is an amazing thing, but he built it for his mom who had cancer. I just thing he talks more than he does. But then again, I don't know much about him, I may be wrong. I also think that he is too inexperienced to be able to run a country.

Congratulations. :smile:
Reply 1395
Original post by AlligatorSky
I don't really like him. He hasn't done much for Pakistan other than building that cancer research hospital which I must say is an amazing thing, but he built it for his mom who had cancer. I just thing he talks more than he does. But then again, I don't know much about him, I may be wrong. I also think that he is too inexperienced to be able to run a country.

Congratulations. :smile:

Please can people elaborate on Imran Khan, something about him I don't like but I don't know much about Pakistani politics.
now to get the grades..

Yay. Now it's just a waiting game! :biggrin:

thank you zeegie!! :smile: im being banned today, PM me your email as I would like to stay in touch!
In addition, let me know how it goes with you! iA you'll get one too xxxxx

Aw why? You seemed fun though, but I guess cya in a bit when you get banned :frown:

Original post by Luxray
Please can people elaborate on Imran Khan, something about him I don't like but I don't know much about Pakistani politics.

Well Alligator has a thing for Pervez Musharaff. I personally prefer Imran Khan though one thing I do disapprove is of stopping elite schools. Elite schools would help Pakistan, and he would hinder Pakistan by wanting to ban elite schools
Original post by Luxray

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imran_Khan#Political
Reply 1398
Yay. Now it's just a waiting game! :biggrin:

Aw why? You seemed fun though, but I guess cya in a bit when you get banned :frown:

Well Alligator has a thing for Pervez Musharaff. I personally prefer Imran Khan though one thing I do disapprove is of stopping elite schools. Elite schools would help Pakistan, and he would hinder Pakistan by wanting to ban elite schools

Oh I think elite schools are a good thing, those kind of things are less of an issue. The real is, is he going to significantly help the lower income people and I think his dreams of tackling corruption is just rhetoric.
Reply 1399

I've already had a look at that, I'm trying to find articles more about PTI and this man but its actually proving quite difficult to find 'The economist' style articles about the policies.

Latest