The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by bexlovescandy
Intense! And I know right, it all feels so real now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure does, where are moving from?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by j.t-Jack
Sure does, where are moving from?

Stoke-on-Trent haha :smile: not too far, but far enough. Yourself?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
Original post by bexlovescandy
Stoke-on-Trent haha :smile: not too far, but far enough. Yourself?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm coming from London so more of a trek for me, can't wait to be living in a different city seeing as the capital is getting boring now :smile: but I am going to miss my mum's cooking and having my clothes washed for me
I'm coming from London so more of a trek for me, can't wait to be living in a different city seeing as the capital is getting boring now :smile: but I am going to miss my mum's cooking and having my clothes washed for me

Me too :smile: well the south east of London anyway
Reply 184
Original post by EMassey
Me too :smile: well the south east of London anyway

Im south West, clapham to be more specific is nottingham your firmed choice? and what are you going to be studying?
Im south West, clapham to be more specific is nottingham your firmed choice? and what are you going to be studying?

I'm from Bexley, it's about as far out of the London suburbs you can get before Kent! Yeah, Nottingham's my firmed choice (I started this thread and the Facebook group :P ). I'm going to be studying History and Politics, what about you?
Reply 186
Original post by EMassey
I'm from Bexley, it's about as far out of the London suburbs you can get before Kent! Yeah, Nottingham's my firmed choice (I started this thread and the Facebook group :P ). I'm going to be studying History and Politics, what about you?

Third time I've typed this today :tongue: Biochemistry and molecular medicine with the hope of going on to graduate entry medicine. Do you come to london a lot?
Third time I've typed this today :tongue: Biochemistry and molecular medicine with the hope of going on to graduate entry medicine. Do you come to london a lot?

Haha my apologies, I'm sure I could've found it if I'd looked! It's only half an hour on the train for me so occasionally but only when I'm doing something up there really. I used to go to London a lot more to be honest. I'm a lot busier recently with coursework, revision, essays, seeing my friends locally, going to Windsor to see my boyfriend etc! Although I was in London last Friday with my dad watching the final day of Cheltenham with his friends in a pub near Farringdon.
Reply 188
I'm Ancaster En Suite!
Sooo excited haha :biggrin:
Since the halls on campus are catered with no large communal kitchen/lounge area where do you reckon people mess about/have predrinks before nights out?
Original post by Rjonesy
Me too for a single study :smile: what are you studying?

I'm hopefully going to be studing Law, how about you? :smile:
Reply 190
Original post by Sanchez
I'm Ancaster En Suite!
Since the halls on campus are catered with no large communal kitchen/lounge area where do you reckon people mess about/have predrinks before nights out?

Every hall has a big common room and a bar, so (as a guess) it's probably there :P
Reply 191
Original post by vicky__reeves
I'm hopefully going to be studing Law, how about you? :smile:

Law too! Although I want to do BA law with modules in English :smile:
Reply 192
Original post by Sanchez
I'm Ancaster En Suite!

If it's a whole hall event, prinks are normally in the JCR which gets a really good atmosphere going. For normal nights out, we (ie my group of friends) usually go to someone’s room to prelash, we kind of rotate around :smile: Hall bar is good too.
Reply 193
Original post by darrezy
yeah it is but hey who cares right haha:redface: can't wait for freshers week too I think most people who wanted BGP went for en suite hey

True, hopefully I'll also get an en-suite offer from BGP.
Reply 194
Just got an offer for Sherwood Hall! :smile:
Reply 195
Original post by naran
Wow, that's far.
Same, I applied for an en-suite too!
Yeah, I'm also very excited about starting university. I cannot wait for freshers week!!! :biggrin:

lemme message you
Got an accommodation offer for Sherwood! Didn't actually visit this site on the open day so was just wondering what its like?
Reply 197
Original post by MattSmith94
Got an accommodation offer for Sherwood! Didn't actually visit this site on the open day so was just wondering what its like?

Welcome to Sherwood (and TSR lol). I'm a current 1st year medic in Sherwood, if you have a read through the thread I've pretty much given a guide to living on uni park plus there's some photos from Sherwood on page 9 :smile:
Original post by alex193
Welcome to Sherwood (and TSR lol). I'm a current 1st year medic in Sherwood, if you have a read through the thread I've pretty much given a guide to living on uni park plus there's some photos from Sherwood on page 9 :smile:

Thanks! Looks great, excited to go now!
Original post by Rjonesy
Law too! Although I want to do BA law with modules in English :smile:

Ahhh cool! Nice to know someone in the same hall & course!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending