The Student Room Group

CIRCUMCISION Please Don't Do It!

* I wanted to post this for future students who come and will no doubt search this site if they had the same problem as I did a few years ago.

If you suffer from phimosis or any other condition as long as it's not life threatening then don't ruin what nature intended. There is an answer, so please read on....

Please don't do it. You'll regret it.

I had it done for the same reason a few years ago. Biggest mistake of my life and as I am in my late 20's now let's just say I have made quite a few put it that way.

Masturbation is now a chore having to buy and use lube and the feeling just isn't as good. The head of my penis was pink, purple now it's pale

Sex? Well let's just say I don't like the scar left which is wonky and will start using scar cream as well soon.

So I'm doing what I want you to at least try or anyone else reading this. I'm restoring my foreskin via stretching, this can take between 3-7 years depending how lucky you are and how much you put into it.

Yes, it will never be the same but at least I will get the sensitivity back I sooo miss :frown::frown::frown::frown:

I WISH I KNEW ABOUT STRETCHING BEFORE I HAD THE OP!!!! :redface:

Even if it takes you a year or so, it will be worth it and you will keep what nature intended!

The following sites will give you a quick heads up....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
http://www.norm.org/
http://www.restoringforeskin.org/
http://www.foreskinrestore.com/
http://foreskin-restoration.net/foru...isplay.php?f=5 - join this forum!!!

Also google foreskin restore for more information, join a forum, tell them your problem etc and people who have been cut will tell you how lucky you are, there are also cut people at birth who want to restore!!

Anyway any questions PM me.

I wanted to do this because I didn't want as many people as possible to make the same mistake I did.

Thank you for reading. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm sorry you're not happy with your circumcision. What does your girlfriend think about it? Maybe she's keener on it than you.

BTW, not every circumcised man regrets it. My boyfriend is really glad he got done, and I'm sure many others are too.
Reply 2
Original post by EmmaBurton
I'm sorry you're not happy with your circumcision. What does your girlfriend think about it? Maybe she's keener on it than you.

BTW, not every circumcised man regrets it. My boyfriend is really glad he got done, and I'm sure many others are too.

Did your boyfriend get it done at birth or closer to that time? If so he won't know what he's lost.....

BTW, Circumcised men who are cut early on probably don't regret it because again they don't know what a foreskin feels like and how much better it is.
Reply 3
Perhaps you should speak to a doctor to discuss how you are feeling after your operation.
Reply 4
How many times are you going to post the same thread.
me and my boyfriend think its much better having no foreskin plus its much cleaner and he lasts longer in bed which is a big plus
Reply 6
Original post by Monkey ears
plus its much cleaner

:rolleyes: I think most people have access to at least basic showering facilities nowadays. I'm sure you feel like you are capable of keeping your body clean, and so do I! No surgery necessary yayyyyy!
Original post by ninth2
:rolleyes: I think most people have access to at least basic showering facilities nowadays. I'm sure you feel like you are capable of keeping your body clean, and so do I! No surgery necessary yayyyyy!

Just my opinion and its ok to hate the surgery just because you're insecure about it... don't worry we all understand :wink:... and as for the cleanliness of it, my boyfriend cleans regularly, its just a fact that circumcised penises don't get smegma form under there foreskins because they don't have one. so maybe i should rephrase it to "easier to clean".
me and my boyfriend think its much better having no foreskin plus its much cleaner and he lasts longer in bed which is a big plus

Your boyfriend significantly reducing his own sexual pleasure through mutilation so you get a few extra minutes of sex is a "big plus"? Poor guy.
Reply 9
Just my opinion and its ok to hate the surgery just because you're insecure about it... don't worry we all understand :wink:... and as for the cleanliness of it, my boyfriend cleans regularly, its just a fact that circumcised penises don't get smegma form under there foreskins because they don't have one. so maybe i should rephrase it to "easier to clean".

:confused: I really don't know what you're trying to imply but please think more carefully. And why are you referring to yourself as 'we all'? Oh never mind, lost cause.
Reply 10
Insecure about having your foreskin chopped off for no good reason... what a terrible thing.
Original post by bluewater69
Did your boyfriend get it done at birth or closer to that time? If so he won't know what he's lost.....

BTW, Circumcised men who are cut early on probably don't regret it because again they don't know what a foreskin feels like and how much better it is.

He had it done as an adult. So he knows what sex is like with and without the foreskin. He prefers it without, as do I (a lot!). Only a really selfish guy who wants to cum as quickly as possible and doesn't care about lasting longer for his girlfriend would be unhappy to be circumcised.
It is lovely that you are both happy, but..

Only a really selfish guy who wants to cum as quickly as possible and doesn't care about lasting longer for his girlfriend would be unhappy to be circumcised

.. is a contender for the biggest load of crap here in a while. It is quite possible to have intercourse for as long as both parties would like without being circumcised, and quite possible for circumcised men to have problems with coming sooner than they'd like.

Circumcision involves the loss of a surprising amount of sensitive skin. For some, that's a price worth paying (if it's the only way to solve a physical problem with their foreskin or if they think the big sky fairy wants them to do it, for example). For most men, it most definitely is not.

If I were to say that only a really selfish woman who doesn't care about looking neat to her boyfriend would be unhappy to have her inner labia chopped off, I would rightly be condemned. But that's the equivalent to what you're saying...
Reply 13
He had it done as an adult. So he knows what sex is like with and without the foreskin. He prefers it without, as do I (a lot!). Only a really selfish guy who wants to cum as quickly as possible and doesn't care about lasting longer for his girlfriend would be unhappy to be circumcised.

Original post by unprinted
It is lovely that you are both happy, but..

.. is a contender for the biggest load of crap here in a while. It is quite possible to have intercourse for as long as both parties would like without being circumcised, and quite possible for circumcised men to have problems with coming sooner than they'd like.

Circumcision involves the loss of a surprising amount of sensitive skin. For some, that's a price worth paying (if it's the only way to solve a physical problem with their foreskin or if they think the big sky fairy wants them to do it, for example). For most men, it most definitely is not.

If I were to say that only a really selfish woman who doesn't care about looking neat to her boyfriend would be unhappy to have her inner labia chopped off, I would rightly be condemned. But that's the equivalent to what you're saying...

Just ignore EmmaBurton: 'she' is a middle-aged, lonely circumcised man who encourages women to hold a flame to their clitorises in order to curb masturbation.
Original post by ninth2
Just ignore EmmaBurton: 'she' is a middle-aged, lonely circumcised man who encourages women to hold a flame to their clitorises in order to curb masturbation.

???? WTF!
Reply 15
???? WTF!

:rolleyes: Which part isn't true Emma? (Remember it's easy to look at your posts! Top tip for you.)
Original post by ninth2
:rolleyes: Which part isn't true Emma? (Remember it's easy to look at your posts! Top tip for you.)

1. I'm not lonely. I live with my BF in a shared house with good friends
2. I'm not middle aged. I'm young.
3. I'm definitely not a man!
4. Nor am I circumcised.
5. I didn't encourage anyone to put a flame to her clitoris. I said I thought Katie was brave for doing this and being determined to break her masturbation habit. But I definitely didn't encourage her or persuade her to do it.
I have done it with about 10 men, only 1 was cut. The friction was HORRENDOUS and difficult to work with. The others were far preferable. Any woman who prefers her partner with 20 thousand less nerve endings is a vile bint who can't handle natural tissue. I just love how if people mention labiaplasty/clitioplasty there is an uproar. If there are no other alternatives then fair enough but circ is not always the best choice.

And people, smeg is antibacterial, so no it is not cleaner.
(edited 11 years ago)
I was circumcised as a baby and I hate my parents for it. It should have been my choice to make at an age where I could make a valid and informed decision. Its just ridiculous. I will never be able to experience true sexual sensitivity.

Forcing it on a child should be illegal. The very mention of female circumcision is taboo.
The amount of idiots ganging up on the girl for no reason is laughable, grow a pair. Just because she enjoys a circumcised cock doesn't mean you have to abuse her.

Latest