The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Find Your Coursemates - 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I sort of had a gap-half-year. I went to uni just to prolong not having to work full-time in a depressing career originally. Three months in, I discovered what I actually wanted to do, then got a temporary full-time job back home to prepare and get the kit I needed. :P

Everything works out in the end B)
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 21
Im going to be doing history :smile:
Reply 22
Film and video production :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
I'll be studying Forensic science with Criminology.

Alison
Reply 24
Graphic Design , Hopefully staying at Sir peters , Booking soon! :smile:
Reply 25
cool :biggrin:! I'll be doing that as soon as I can :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by Ferniando
cool :biggrin:! I'll be doing that as soon as I can :smile:

I'm staying at SPH too. Already got my room. Xx
Studying Marine Biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, im going to be studying Graphic design and living in st Christopher court anyone else? :smile:
Graphic Design , Hopefully staying at Sir peters , Booking soon! :smile:

Hi, im also doing graphic design :smile: but staying in st Christopher court. Are you doing the Ba honds or Mdes if you don't mind me asking? (:
Reply 30
I'm going to be studying Business Studies and living in Peak Court :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Chelsea. Bea
Hi, im also doing graphic design :smile: but staying in st Christopher court. Are you doing the Ba honds or Mdes if you don't mind me asking? (:

Hey! :smile: I'm doing BA Hons for 3 year , and yourself?
Hey! :smile: I'm doing BA Hons for 3 year , and yourself?

Hi, thats great! Im doing the Mdes but i think were on the same course for the first 2-3 years what made you pick derby? (:
Reply 33
Hi, thats great! Im doing the Mdes but i think were on the same course for the first 2-3 years what made you pick derby? (:

Yeah we probably are :smile: , Derby seems like a much friendlier place + suits my style of work more :smile:
Yeah we probably are :smile: , Derby seems like a much friendlier place + suits my style of work more :smile:

:smile: yeah it did seem really nice and the area seems good (: I'm looking forward to it!! Haha
Reply 35
:smile: yeah it did seem really nice and the area seems good (: I'm looking forward to it!! Haha

Me too! :biggrin:. What type of graphics do you do?
Me too! :biggrin:. What type of graphics do you do?

:smile: a bit of everything to be honest, I do enjoy branding tho (: Yourself?
Reply 37
:smile: a bit of everything to be honest, I do enjoy branding tho (: Yourself?

Bit of everything too , but editorial , user interface and image manipulation would be my favourites :smile:
Bit of everything too , but editorial , user interface and image manipulation would be my favourites :smile:

Haha sounds good :smile: yeah i like editorial and also commercial projects :smile: im looking forward to the live projects as iv not done that many in the past. Haha (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Haha sounds good :smile: yeah i like editorial and also commercial projects :smile: im looking forward to the live projects as iv not done that many in the past. Haha (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done one for Crimestoppers in college that's all :P

Quick Reply

Latest