The Student Room Group

is it too late!?

Hi All
Im a mature student hoping to study business and IT at Worcester or Cheltenham. Have I left it too late to apply to start Sept 2013?

:dontknow:
I think so, all applications for UCAS were due in in January, although you could always inquire about it...
Reply 2
Not necessarily. According to UCAS, there's still places available in Extra for certain business courses, Worchester being one of them:

http://search.ucas.com/cgi-bin/hsrun/search/search/StateId/EEgM89ALKB1We3-Kaa3ZfJoNTGDb_-4Jyq/HAHTpage/search.HsResults.run?s=3000

Of course, ring up just to be on the safe side. Also, you can only apply to one university at a time with EXtra so be sure it's the one you want to go to. :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks for that..had a dig around on the Ucas website. .seems you can still apply upto the 30th June! Obviously not as many choices by then though. Chelt and Worcs have IT courses available in Extra .:smile:
Reply 4
Yes you can. I didn't apply until 28th feb and I still got five offers. I do already have my grades as I'm on a gap year but definitely still apply. Check ucas course search for if there are still places available on the course you wanna do and call the uni's to ask them as well. Good luck

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Yes, deadline was 16th january. You should apply through clearing or just wait and apply next year.
Reply 6
Original post by hafzaaa
Yes, deadline was 16th january. You should apply through clearing or just wait and apply next year.

:lies:

You can apply late, but unis don't have to consider you
Reply 7
Original post by Juno
:lies:

You can apply late, but unis don't have to consider you

Not "lies" lol more of a mistake, so anyways whats the point in applying if they are not going to consider you?
Reply 8
Original post by hafzaaa
Not "lies" lol more of a mistake, so anyways whats the point in applying if they are not going to consider you?

Because you check beforehand that they will consider you
Reply 9
Original post by Juno
Because you check beforehand that they will consider you

Aah okay :smile:
Reply 10
Thanks all.. I will give the Unis a call to see what is still available, then apply through Ucas :biggrin:
Original post by momojack
Thanks all.. I will give the Unis a call to see what is still available, then apply through Ucas :biggrin:

Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending