The Student Room Group

Foundation course to a degree course

Currently I need 300 UCAS points to a degree is it worth doing a foundation year. Right now i am working at CDE and a C in my AS level. Is it possible to change that to bbd and a c. Or should i just do a foundation year.
Original post by WorkHardNow
Currently I need 300 UCAS points to a degree is it worth doing a foundation year. Right now i am working at CDE and a C in my AS level. Is it possible to change that to bbd and a c. Or should i just do a foundation year.

Getting an A in a Level is pretty easy if you're doing things like Law / Business based subjects as it's just about regurgitating info from a book. You could easily bring those up to an A if you revised more if it's those kinds of subjects.

Failing that if you really don't think you can bring those grades up you will have to do a foundation course :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Knalchemist
Getting an A in a Level is pretty easy if you're doing things like Law / Business based subjects as it's just about regurgitating info from a book. You could easily bring those up to an A if you revised more if it's those kinds of subjects.

Failing that if you really don't think you can bring those grades up you will have to do a foundation course :smile:

Unfortunately not doing those subjects.
Original post by WorkHardNow
Unfortunately not doing those subjects.

Well what subjects are you doing?
Reply 4
Original post by Knalchemist
Well what subjects are you doing?

Economics Maths and ICT a level and as sociology.

Quick Reply

Latest