The Student Room Group

Men: Would you let a hot girl sit on your face in her undies?

Poll

Would you let a hot girl sit on your face in her underwear?

no oral, just sitting

Scroll to see replies

Most probably yes.
Why on earth the lads think a good looking female is any less capable of stinking of stale **** than anybody else is beyond me.
Reply 3
Weird Q is weird
Reply 4
iem a girl and i wouuldn't wanna do that. please answer this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2297225&p=41924260#post41924260
Sure, because yolo.
Original post by bennies4life
why on earth the lads think a good looking female is any less capable of stinking of stale **** than anybody else is beyond me.

loooooooooool omg that has made my day
Reply 7
Why on earth the lads think a good looking female is any less capable of stinking of stale **** than anybody else is beyond me.

Original post by nicatre
Weird Q is weird

What these guys/ladies said

The aroma of vagina is heavenly. I'd be willing to risk it, given that the average woman wipes after going for a pee, so the possibility of smelling urine is low. I'd let any hygienic, healthy girl sit on my face for that matter, whether good or bad-looking. It's not like I'd see their face :colone:
Could I do this whilst down there?

Spoiler

Reply 10
As long as she hasn't just soiled herself, why not?

I wouldn't expect it to smell of strawberries, but from what I remember, the smell of a woman's nether-regions isn't the worst thing in the world.
Reply 11
Summersofas, is that you?
Hi,

One would not divulge this kind of information online, and would suggest that others do not either, as ones privacy is important. Such talk is​ idiosyncratic of ones age.

Thanks,

Tamwar Masood.
Reply 13
Original post by pinda.college
Could I do this whilst down there?

Spoiler

If it's you in the picture then yes, if no, then you know the answer :u:
One is open to the risk of a lady belching in yo face. Which is an acquired taste for some, but not to my liking.
Reply 15
lol she doesn't have to be "hot". Normal girls will do.

What I'm really interested in however is a girl peeing in my mouth, I heard girl-pee tastes like Lilt.
Reply 16
Original post by 2ndClass

What I'm really interested in however is a girl peeing in my mouth, I heard girl-pee tastes like Lilt.

Each to his own, I imagine it would be rather warm and salty
Original post by 2ndClass

Original post by SteelStavens
Each to his own, I imagine it would be rather warm and salty

What the **** am I reading?
Reply 18
Original post by pinda.college
What the **** am I reading?

Plenty of guys drink girls pee. Its traditional to drink it after sex
I'd rather they weren't wearing undies.

Quick Reply

Latest