Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Uni of Liverpool Law Undergraduates 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Converse
Unless I get my offer!:colone:

Waiting is killing me:angry:

Good luck mate! When's the latest you'd have to wait for a reply?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 61
Original post by Shaker1903
Yeah, think I'll put that as my first choice then D&R as my second!

Looks like the only lads on this course will be me and Atlas!

Haha!! That's so weird!! Admissions are full of single men that's what it is aha:')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by flipflops
Exactly, like if I get put somewhere I don't want to go it'll make me less exited to go and just wouldn't be good at all because it'll be tough enough as it is. Yes! the pictures on the website don't show much of them at all. I'm thinking of putting down Vine Court catered as my first choice but I'm not 100% sure because of the price, then maybe Derby and Rathbone ensuite but there isn't that many of them so that is a problem. Idk the only thing putting me off going to Prospect Point is the walk back from the campus at night.

Thats a good point to be honest!! You're going catered are you ? To be fair I should probs do that I can't cook a damn thing :').

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by jayne1993
That's really good, well done! 2 of my courses are right on track but theres one that I need to get a high A in to get my A overall, and I'm a bit worried about not meeting it! So I need to work really hard :smile: What are you going to put down for accommodation? :smile:

Ahh right!! Well its not as if its impossible to get! I don't know ! Probs vine court and Prospect point ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by SarahBeasley
Thats a good point to be honest!! You're going catered are you ? To be fair I should probs do that I can't cook a damn thing :').

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think so, that way I'm more likely to get a balanced diet (ish, as long as they cook decently else I'm going to starve). Me neither it's just too stressful, but I guess it'd be good to learn by going self catering then you are in a better position for the second year
Reply 65
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt
Good luck mate! When's the latest you'd have to wait for a reply?

Not too sure mate. Only sent it off a few days ago via extra. Already had an offer at Liverpool for psychology though which I rejected but obviously that doesn't mean I'll get one for Law.

Are you on course to get your grades?
Not too sure mate. Only sent it off a few days ago via extra. Already had an offer at Liverpool for psychology though which I rejected but obviously that doesn't mean I'll get one for Law.

Are you on course to get your grades?

Hopefully! Might be a little under my offer though.

Why the change of mind mate?
Reply 67

Easy, because law is where all the cool kidz are at! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Easy, because law is where all the cool kidz are at! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe because of all the single women?

Reply 69
Maybe because of all the single women?

This may be true, and therefore would by my guesses, make him a top lad. Haha! Nice assumption that we're all single though (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile
This may be true, and therefore would by my guesses, make him a top lad. Haha! Nice assumption that we're all single though (y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Put my foot in it there!

If his rhetoric is good enough it might not matter if you're all single?

Lol Atlas
Making movements Tryna be a pimp on here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72

Was only doing psych because I found it the least boring subject. But it's starting to bore me too much now so I'm scrapping it.
Was only doing psych because I found it the least boring subject. But it's starting to bore me too much now so I'm scrapping it.

Fair enough! I can't say I find contract law very interesting though.

But I'm sure there'll be plenty of inspiring modules!

Did you get to an open day?

Reply 74
Fair enough! I can't say I find contract law very interesting though.

But I'm sure there'll be plenty of inspiring modules!

Did you get to an open day?

Nah, but isn't there one or two in June? I'll probs try to get to one of the two assuming I get my offer if I've not got too much revision on.

Have you been to an open day yet mate?
Nah, but isn't there one or two in June? I'll probs try to get to one of the two assuming I get my offer if I've not got too much revision on.

Have you been to an open day yet mate?

I haven't actually! I've visited liverpool though. I had to be quite selective with the uni's I went to as I live in Northern Ireland. Same as yourself i'll try to see the place if I get an unconditional.

Why did you choose liverpool?

Reply 76
I haven't actually! I've visited liverpool though. I had to be quite selective with the uni's I went to as I live in Northern Ireland. Same as yourself i'll try to see the place if I get an unconditional.

Why did you choose liverpool?

Ah cool.

Well I'm a city boy so it was always gonna be a city, and then Liverpool has a decent reputation for nightlife, is a student city and generally seems pretty chill.

What made you pick Liverpool?
Reply 77
Put my foot in it there!

If his rhetoric is good enough it might not matter if you're all single?

Good point but I still don't think it would sway me ha! (Not that applies to my current status Ha!)
Ah cool.

Well I'm a city boy so it was always gonna be a city, and then Liverpool has a decent reputation for nightlife, is a student city and generally seems pretty chill.

What made you pick Liverpool?

I recorded with a band in liverpool a few years ago. Just fell in love with the place. Great night life as you say, centralised and plenty of culture. Lots of Irish so I won't feel so far from home. Russell group Uni too.

... It would seem there's dozens of women too :smile:

Where you from mate? Will you have to live in halls?

Reply 79
I recorded with a band in liverpool a few years ago. Just fell in love with the place. Great night life as you say, centralised and plenty of culture. Lots of Irish so I won't feel so far from home. Russell group Uni too.

... It would seem there's dozens of women too :smile:

Where you from mate? Will you have to live in halls?

Oh sweet. Sounds good. Yeah, entry requirements are reasonable tbh for a Russell Group. Plus the chance of getting in with some Irish girls.. can't complain:wink:

I'm from Sheffield mate so will definitely be in halls. As to which halls though, I'm not sure. I'll more than likely start looking if and when I get an offer. As long as the people aren't boring I'm not too fussed though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending