The Student Room Group

What are your opinions on im so academic?

What do you think about me? Be honest.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why would you make a thread about yourself... erm
Reply 2
TSR would be nothing without you.
Reply 3
Never heard of them tbh.
Reply 4
Your ego is big enough that you made a thread about yourself... really, why do you care what people think of you?
Reply 5
She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about imsoacademic. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and imsoacademic was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "imsoacademic, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.
Cripplingly insecure, and nothing anyone says ever seems to reassure you that people won't automatically hate you as soon as they see you.
Original post by im so academic

Annoying narcissistic self-centered loser who needs to go away.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by PinkyQT
Why would you make a thread about yourself... erm

Because people in real life would not give me an accurate opinion.
Reply 9
complete idiot, extremely insecure, most likely a troll.
I think you make some great points at times and you get some +reps from me. Other times i think you say things to wind people up which also gets +reps
Original post by im so academic

The most insecure poster on this site, hence all the neg rep you acquire.
Original post by Damask-
She's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about imsoacademic. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and imsoacademic was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my birthday party, which was an all-girls pool party, I was like, "imsoacademic, I can't invite you, because I think you're lesbian." I mean I couldn't have a lesbian at my party. There were gonna be girls there in their *bathing suits*. I mean, right? She was a LESBIAN. So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her, and she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and she was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack.

BAHA, pure GOLD. :biggrin:
Original post by Tabzqt
complete idiot, extremely insecure, most likely a troll.

I'm not a troll.
Reply 14
I think you're an interesting person. A lot of time you speak the truth which gives you a negative reputation on TSR, but I do agree with a lot of what you say. Though I think you may be a tad naive to some aspects of which you post, due to your age.

I also think that a lot of people on TSR are jealous of your status, or just the fact that people know of you. They're often quick to shoot you down (as can already be seen in this thread). Instead of ignoring you they jump at the chance to get some kind of attention from interacting with you. Which I do find weird.

I'm not sure whether you're really a bitter person, or can just be portrayed as one. But I imagine in real life, you're probably quite a sweet girl.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by James A
The most insecure poster on this site, hence all the neg rep you acquire.

Surely you can see it from my point of view?
So I had a massive problem with your attention-whoring ways a couple of years ago, but you've been quieter recently. What happened? I haven't found anyone I dislike as much to replace you.
Original post by Rybee
I think you're an interesting person. A lot of time you speak the truth which gives you a negative reputation on TSR, but I do agree with a lot of what you say. Though I think you may be a tad naive to some aspects of which you post, due to your age.

I'm not sure whether you're really a bitter person, or can just be portrayed as one. But I imagine in real life, you're probably quite a sweet girl.

Depends what you mean by "sweet".
You're insecure. You made this thread because you're worried about people's perception of you and your controversial posts are nothing more than an attempt to obtain the attention you crave. You also recently referred to yourself as "ugly" showing you have self-confidence issues.
Vaguely humorous, if a little tedious in some cases. The self pity threads, for instance.

Quick Reply

Latest