The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Firmers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nottingham Trent is my firm, i'm doing Forensic Biology.. and booked Peverell L0686(: anyone else?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Conniee3
Nottingham Trent is my firm, i'm doing Forensic Biology.. and booked Peverell L0686(: anyone else?

I've booked Peverell, but in the O block. Cannot find anyone else in my block at all :frown:
Reply 22
[QUOTE="Robertson;41857776" Demi="Demi"]
Original post by xMeganRose
Im doing criminology :smile: I've booked Byron :smile: what about you? I'm so so excited!

I'm doing criminology too!! :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yayyy :smile:! Where are you stopping? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in L0696, we're neighbours!:O
Original post by xMeganRose
Original post by Demi Robertson

Yayyy :smile:! Where are you stopping? X

Gill St, you?!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Am a Firmer and doing Veterinary Nursing at the Brackenhurst campus :-)
I've firmed! Studying criminology and just booked my accommodation at Gill street!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by XxNataliexX
Am a Firmer and doing Veterinary Nursing at the Brackenhurst campus :-)

Hope to be doing this in September 2014, would you mind keeping me posted as to what uni life is like and what you do on the course etc?

Regards

Lesley
Original post by Lauren_christina
I've firmed! Studying criminology and just booked my accommodation at Gill street!!!

You're on my course and also in my block :biggrin::biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have no idea how relieved I am finding someone who's in my block and studying the same course... :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
firming for politics
Reply 32
Original post by samturton
firming for politics

Are you based at City? Finally someone doing a similar course! I've firmed for Politics and International Relations :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
I think I'm going to be firming for English Literature and Film and TV YAY :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by ionaboner
Are you based at City? Finally someone doing a similar course! I've firmed for Politics and International Relations :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i'm based in city, you?
Changed my mind (again) and have decided to firm nottingham trent to do psychology with criminology :smile:

I'm studying forensic biology too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
AHHHH I've done it!! Anybody else studying English or Film and TV or both??
I've put Nottingham Trent as my firm! Doing fashion management, and I've booked Gill Street South accommodation and I'm in L block on the 2nd floor, anyone else? xo :smile:
Reply 39
I've firmed for Health & Social Care! :smile: But I'm living at home because I live in Nottm! I'm scared I won't make any friends haha! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending