The Student Room Group

What are your opinions on im so academic?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2ndClass
You're a TSR veteran, I remember you from when I had first account years ago. Never understood why you had so many red gems/neg :dontknow:

See the post immediately below the one of yours that I quote.

Contains the memorable line (pure Burchill!)

But you know what, if you care more about a pathetic social life than studying at one of the finest institutions in the world, then **** off to Manchester.

I can't help but admire such an unswerving devotion to Oxbridge.
:rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bonoahx
Very insecure, deletes most of their posts because they're worried people will use it against them, and a bit of a snob. Also the owner of a post with 728 negs! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1510490&p=29244508#post29244508

Was it that Cambridge v Manchester post? I'm perm banned from the university forums.

Honestly, that wasn't even the worst of my posts if I do say so myself.
Original post by im so academic
-5249 as of now.

Gasp! :zomg:

Is there still oxygen down at that level?
Original post by Rybee
ISA, how old are you now btw? & will you upload a picture? I'm curious to see what you actually look like.

I won't go into specifics.
He is so academic
Comes across as incredibly insecure, and thus has the need to take it out on others by at times making incredibly nasty and bitter posts.
Reply 66
Yes.

I reckon you are pretty clever at school. Definitely above average. I think you are year 11 now?

But i also think you are very secretly pleased with yourself IRL that you are TSR famous. Not sure people who know you IRL know about your account on here ..... You probably are very elusive about it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rybee
You see, I completely agree with every word she's said there, which is probably why I don't understand the hatred she receives.

Also, -728 is very impressive!

She could've said it in a nicer way, though.
Reply 68
My opinion varies. You do seem to post a lot of stuff just to cause a stir and get a reaction, but then I've spoken to you a few times and you seem fairly well balanced. That is, of course, until you forget certain things you've said to people (one thing that sticks out for me is a website idea I had - in a pm conversation, you were heaping praise on the idea, on a thread of it, you tore it apart. Talk about turn on a coin :rolleyes:)

Totally believe it's all just a fun game to you. You get to create an online persona in order to hide your insecurities, which leads you to being completely haphazard and controversial just for the sake of it.
im so academic
x

Aren't you some famous poster on TSR? I've heard legends of you - apparently you went missing for a while? What happened?
Original post by sammy-lou
Well yes, everyone responds better to those who agree with them, but that's not going to happen all the time. People don't always agree with you and it's much better to learn from other people's different viewpoints. Just because people think differently to you doesn't mean you can't get on with them.

I can't think of any examples off the top of my head. First thing that comes to mind is the 'I'm so ugly' posts you make sometimes, because putting yourself down really is rubbish, especially as no one is under any grounds to dispute it as no one knows what you look like. Beauty is subjective anyway.

I respect other people's opinions. People don't respect mine because apparently they're "so controversial".
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I don't know you but what's with all the red bars? :colonhash:

Don't know, don't care. To me, they're rubies.
Original post by Fullofsurprises

I just don't see why you can't study at Cambridge AND have a social life. :confused:

(Hint: you can).
Gasp! :zomg:

Is there still oxygen down at that level?

It still keeps going down. Now at -5954.
Reply 74

That got 700+ negs?

I never read more sense in my life tbh
Original post by Goody2Shoes-x
Comes across as incredibly insecure, and thus has the need to take it out on others by at times making incredibly nasty and bitter posts.

For example?
What do you think about me? Be honest.

Not much. If I post a reply in a thread of yours or a quote, you run away. I think you are afraid of people with strong but informed opinions like myself thus pick on the plebs.
Don't know, don't care. To me, they're rubies.

How old are you? And are you a boy or a girl?
Original post by Bonoahx
She could've said it in a nicer way, though.

What would the point of that be?
Reply 79
Queen of the trolls, simultaneously impressive and pathetic :sadnod:

Quick Reply

Latest