The Student Room Group

Qts interview in Carmarthen

I have my primary ed leading to Qts interview in Carmarthen on the 20th march. Was wondering if anybody else has been, what is the test like and do you get results straight away. Any information on the interview at Carmarthen would be great thanks :smile: Also any links to tests that are like the Carmarthen ones :smile: thanks In advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by alice29.
I have my primary ed leading to Qts interview in Carmarthen on the 20th march. Was wondering if anybody else has been, what is the test like and do you get results straight away. Any information on the interview at Carmarthen would be great thanks :smile: Also any links to tests that are like the Carmarthen ones :smile: thanks In advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did it go, mine was on the 13th. they offered me a place, but now im torn between newport and trinity.. what did you think of the campus?
Reply 2
It went ok I think thanks, just a bit worried about the spelling on the skills test :/ I've been to Bangor this week aswel so waiting to hear back before I make a choice. How long did they take to let you know? They told us 1-2 weeks but I really want to know haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
It went ok I think thanks, just a bit worried about the spelling on the skills test :/ I've been to Bangor this week aswel so waiting to hear back before I make a choice. How long did they take to let you know? They told us 1-2 weeks but I really want to know haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh I wouldn't worry too much :smile: I had the interview on the Wednesday and I found out the Monday x
Reply 4
I've had an offer off them aswel :smile: I think I'm going to accept it as my first choice. Yeh they let me know on the Monday aswel. Is it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I've had an offer off them aswel :smile: I think I'm going to accept it as my first choice. Yeh they let me know on the Monday aswel. Is it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done :smile: .. Yeah iv accepted Carmarthen, had my pack yday. Now I'm just deciding whether I should live there or at home :frown: soo stressful x
Reply 6
Woo I guess I will see you at trinity in September then, I'm going to live on site for the first year anyway I think it's to far for me to travel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending