The Student Room Group

What are your opinions on im so academic?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rybee
Why? Is it because they judge you and their judgement is true and that hurts?

On the flipside, if someone judged you and it didn't reflect you at all, does that hurt you less? Are you bothered by that?

Because people aren't honest. If people are going to judge me, they should at least be honest and not be two-faced bitches.

Oh and for some people, I just admire them so much, it just hurts if I'm not "good enough" for them.
I honestly don't know what to think of you anymore, im so. I can only hope - for your sake AND for ours - that the theory that you're an Oxbridge don trolling us all is true :biggrin:
Original post by CoolRunner
OMG ISA's back!

Now more time to laugh at your stupidity when you play down other unis in preference to oxbridge.

Start by spicing up oxbridge vs london met threads :smile:

I'm banned from the university forums.
Reply 103
Original post by im so academic
Because people aren't honest. If people are going to judge me, they should at least be honest and not be two-faced bitches.

That's fair enough.

Oh and for some people, I just admire them so much, it just hurts if I'm not "good enough" for them.

Again, that's fair enough. It's not nice to be judged negatively by people you admire.

You're a complicated little soul aren't you :smile:
Original post by Lumos
I'm 60% sure you're not a real person. also, I am SO CURIOUS to know where you go to university.

I am real and I am not at university.
What do you think about me? Be honest.

I heard you can benchpress a cow.
Original post by Bonoahx
Firstly, you're probably the most famous person who has replied to anything I have wrote. However sad that is I do not know. Is Nick Hurd famous?

Anyway, it would make people like you more. Rather than trying to shout down anyone who doesn't agree with you, you could present your points in a more calm manner.

And in reply to your other thing, yes it was. I'd quote it but for some reason I can't access it. Something about you saying rejecting Cambridge was a horrible, pathetic thing to do and if they don't like Cambridge they should '**** off to Manchester'. I think the OP actually took your advice.

I don't want to be liked. That seems very slimey and deceiving. I.e. saying things just so you can get a favourable opinion from others. It's like you're not being true to yourself.

The OP actually took my advice? That's good. Some people just need to be told as it is.
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Famous/infamous, not sure which. Spoken to you on one or two occasions and I honestly can't remember how either of those conversations went. I remember Little Women coming into it somehow. But I don't know, you don't think much of yourself, don't talk about Cambridge half as much as you did (or perhaps I just don't see it) and seem to have become unhealthily cynical. You've been posting the same threads about beauty for what must be several years now. I'm sure you're not that bad but what do I know? Nothing is as it seems in this place. I think you probably just need a hug. :hugs:

Yes I do. I crave the touch of a man.
The OPs negativity is very annoying and groan worthy is all I can say.

So, so reminiscent of Julie Burchill.

I could almost imagine ISA is a clever spoof of JB. :rolleyes:
Yes I do. I crave the touch of a man.

I can't be bothered with a sex change but here, have a virtual hug anyway :hugs:

i wanna make babies with you
Seen a post of yours somewhere. Just realised your a girl. That is all.
I feel sorry that your self confidence is so lacking that u feel the need to go fishing for compliments on an online forum!
if you would like counseling sessions, I can refer you, just PM Me
good luck sorting yourself out
xx
Who?
I don't want to be liked.

That seems rather depressing.

And I'll admit that the only reason I have four green gems next to my name is because I'm a left-wing liberal in support of gay marriage, but I'm not a left-wing liberal in support of gay marriage so I can have four green gems next to my name.
Original post by Future-doc
I feel sorry that your self confidence is so lacking that u feel the need to go fishing for compliments on an online forum!
if you would like counseling sessions, I can refer you, just PM Me
good luck sorting yourself out
xx

Can you stop spelling 'you' as 'u'? Tis annoying. It's not a text. :wink:
Reply 117

I like you. You're smart, honest, down to earth , flawed but open about it, not in it for the BS and practical.

You have your flaws, you overate ox-bridge even though physics and engineering are better or equal at other institutions, but that's nothing.

Don't worry about your race too much either(white, black, w/e)

also be less stuck up. If you have things going for you, let your 'game' talk.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 118
Was it that Cambridge v Manchester post? I'm perm banned from the university forums.

Honestly, that wasn't even the worst of my posts if I do say so myself.

I actually agreed with that post, not sure why it was negged so much.
Sure, it was written in a very confrontational way, but the message was spot on imo.
Wow, ISA must be really happy atm... All this attention she's getting.

Quick Reply

Latest