The Student Room Group

What are your opinions on im so academic?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:sad:

You could be saying that to throw me off the scent :ninja: I will continue to entertain the idea that you might be an Oxbridge don :yes: :moon: :yes:

I'm not Goatherd. I'm not.

After all, what would I know about Gloucester, eh? :wink:

No, really, I'm not.
Reply 161
Original post by im so academic
They're not hypothetical.

So where are they?
The women I'm talking about are hypothetical.
Original post by Vixen47
Aww I find your insecurity cute.

I love you. :love:

It's not meant to be cute.
Original post by CJKay
So where are they?
The women I'm talking about are hypothetical.

In real life, obviously.
As far as I'm aware, you've been 13-14 for longer than I've been on the site. Frankly, I'm impressed by your superpower and would love for you to teach me how to stay the same age for 5 years :wink:
one day you're going to write an autobiography focusing on the insecurities of your teenage years (with an aged mind), and it's going to sell :yes:.
Original post by Ilyas
one day you're going to write an autobiography focusing on the insecurities of your teenage years (with an aged mind), and it's going to sell :yes:.

I will never be famous to the extent that I will have a popular autobiography on sale. Bull****.
I will never be famous to the extent that I will have a popular autobiography on sale. Bull****.

But are you not going to be a gold-digger? Marry a motivated and young Oxbridge graduate-investment banker who then goes on to be a big-shot Hedge Fund founder-manager?
I bet, if you came across like me at Edinburgh University, you tell that bitch to **** off.

This is why people find it really hard to be nice to you sometimes, isa. You always put someone down in a very provocative way if they try to be nice and it doesn't fit your worldview. I bet that I wouldn't! I'm a big hugger!
As long as you're nice to me, isa, I'll be nice to you. That's as simple as how it works. :smile:

It'll do **** all.

How do you know if you haven't given it a try? Your insecurities are a very real problem, especially with how drastically they affect your self-esteem; don't you think it's worth trying?
Original post by HumanSupremacist
But are you not going to be a gold-digger? Marry a motivated and young Oxbridge graduate-investment banker who then goes on to be a big-shot Hedge Fund founder-manager?

That's not going to happen because I'm ugly...

Wow, seriously? :rolleyes:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
This is why people find it really hard to be nice to you sometimes, isa. You always put someone down in a very provocative way if they try to be nice and it doesn't fit your worldview. I bet that I wouldn't! I'm a big hugger!
As long as you're nice to me, isa, I'll be nice to you. That's as simple as how it works. :smile:

I wasn't putting you down, I was merely stating that the way you would act towards me on here would be entirely different if you met me at Edinburgh.

I'm nice. I can be nice. But put it this you, when you've suffered so many through many years and received a lot of **** from people, that's obviously going to affect you.

How do you know if you haven't given it a try? Your insecurities are a very real problem, especially with how drastically they affect your self-esteem; don't you think it's worth trying?

Oh? And what will they do? I fail to see how counseling actually helps.
That's not going to happen because I'm ugly...

Wow, seriously? :rolleyes:

And you're not going to Oxbridge yourself? :holmes:

You write quite well, especially for your young age. Combine that with the fact that today's society is especially self-conscious about looks, it would be motivational to read how an ugly person overcame the obstacles that comes with ugliness.

You just need to make a name for yourself, and this TSR account is the start of that.
Original post by ghanglish
I think I'm in love with isa

We all are a bit.
Original post by Ilyas
You write quite well, especially for your young age. Combine that with the fact that today's society is especially self-conscious about looks, it would be motivational to read how an ugly person overcame the obstacles that comes with ugliness.

You just need to make a name for yourself, and this TSR account is the start of that.

:lolwut: I disagree.
Original post by Seaton
You're insecure, don't know what for
You're turning heads when you mash on your k-e-yboard
Don't need auto-correct
Your posts are perfect
Being the way that you are is so acad-emic

Everyone else on TSR can see it
Everyone else but you!
Baby you light up this forum like nobody else
The way that you open your threads gets me overwhelmed
But when you started this thread it ain't hard to tell
You don't know-oh-oh,
You don't know you're just a troll

Not sure if there is an appetite for me to continue with this :ahee:

That was beautiful. I'd like to think I helped inspire that.
I think red colour suits you.
Reply 177
I'm ugly, but I'm not that ugly.

Progress :clap2::clap2:
Original post by gummibear
Progress :clap2::clap2:

What? I'm hardly the most ugly girl in the world.
Reply 179
You're an arrogant cow

Quick Reply

Latest