The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Throwing up on the back of a strangers neck while waiting in line for food at school. It went inside their shirt and down their back. :puke: Looking back now, it was hilarious, but I was just laying on the floor puking everywhere while the whole school cafeteria was laughing.
i was at camp and there was this counselor sitting behind me that i had a huge crush on.. well i scarfed down my breakfast and suddenly didn't feel too well. i ran downstairs to the bathroom, found it was locked, ran back up, and threw up all over my breakfast table.. over everyone else's food and everything.. worst part is that the counselor that i liked so much had to clean it up D: super embarrassing

and it was in a room full of like 300 people on the first day!! it's funny looking back but i was HORRIFIED..
Was on a zipline in a park once and as I was sliding down, my jeans tore around the crotch area and because my boxer buttons were undone, one of my testicles slid out on show for everyone to see.

I ran home crying.
Oh, gosh. How much time have you got?

However, incidents that spring to mind include, but are certainly not limited to...

-When I misheard a question by the speaker of a drugs talk, and shouted "Me, please!" to the question "Who would take ecstasy?"
-When I fell over on stage during my school play. I also forgot my lines during the same performance.
-Mistaking a woman for a man during a telephone fundraising call. She was going to donate £12 a month before I made the mistake.
-Falling down the stairs on a crowded bus during rush hour. I also got my bag caught in the door when I tried to get off.
Reply 5
Original post by pinda.college
Was on a zipline in a park once and as I was sliding down, my jeans tore around the crotch area and because my boxer buttons were undone, one of my testicles slid out on show for everyone to see.

I ran home crying.

Mother of God, that must've been mortifying.
Original post by spacemenrule94

-When I misheard a question by the speaker of a drugs talk, and shouted "Me, please!" to the question "Who would take ecstasy?"

Epic win.
Original post by tehforum
Mother of God, that must've been mortifying.

The worst thing is that there was a split second of me freezing between the testicle popping out and me putting it back in.
Reply 8
Flirting with this guy, being super smiley and everything, then getting back and realising I had herbs still stuck in my teeth from the soup I had eaten earlier!
Reply 9
Having sex with my boyfriend, completely naked,me on top & his dad walks in the room & just stares....awkward moment...cringe!
Reply 10
went ice skating in year nine many moons ago(trying to flirt with year elevens) outside there was this little wall, well just as the older lads were coming out of the ice rink, i jumped back to sit on the wall. Somehow, i managed to do some kind of high jump, cleared the wall and landed in a puddle at the feet of the fittest guy. My mates were no help as they were pissing themselves laughing and he ended up scooping me up off the floor. Mortifying. :colondollar:
Reply 11
last year i was running for a train that only came once every 30 mins and i was already late for school, so i had to get on it even though i was getting off another train on a completely different platform...so there i was running like a psycho apologising to everyone i pushed through while running (basically the whole station) and when got right in front of the train door a man was running out of the train and i embarrassingly collided with him falling down (he just stood there surprised as if it was some kind of epic movie scene) and about 200 people turned to stare at me on the floor and the worst thing is, 2 of my teachers were on that train and saw the whole episode and i have to suffer as i travel from the same station everyday.

.....Ended up getting on the train haha :colone: :colone: :colone:
When i pooped in my pants in year 1 or 2 and the whole class wondered who farted ... it was such a sh*t day.
In PE once at school we were doing trampolining, I was wearing a strapless bra and it fell down and I didn't notice until this horrible girl shouted it out in front of everyone. Agghh.

When I thought some guy stole a bit of paper I was writing on (it had personal stuff on it.) I shouted "NOOOOOOOO!" in the quiet library and looked down and realised he hadn't taken the piece of paper.
Reply 14
Some girl hurled chunks all down my legs on the way to school.

Grim. I had to walk around with pukey-carrotty trousers all day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Oh god, this was about 3/4 years ago. My teacher was going in and out of class to check on something outside, and let us get on with coursework. My friends were teasing me about a girl I liked, I got jokingly angry and started saying somewhat loudly "Shut up faggots, I'll **** you both" (I was 15 and had no clue what I'd just said)....then went to proceed with saying some vulgar stuff about their mothers anal region. Everyone around me was laughing, thinking they were laughing at my HILARIOUS insults, I continued. This went on for about 2 minutes, only to realise my teacher standing by the door listening to EVERYTHING. He turned around and just walked out of the door, before I could even turn my head. When he came back, he literally erased everything from his mind. That's how disgusted he was.
I was on holiday with my friends in Cornwall during the summer of Year 12.

On one of the days, we went down to the beach. Two people stayed on the beach, but me and two friends decided to climb on the rocks next to the sea wall (at Portreath, if anyone has been there).
It was all going swimmingly and we were having a nice time chilling on the furthest out rock and looking into the pools.

After about ten minutes, I decided it was time to head back to the beach.. only to find that, when we turned round, the rocks were gone - the tide had come in around us.

My friend, who's a lifeguard, was convinced that the water wasn't that deep as rocks had been there just a few minutes previously - so he tested it out and discovered that we definitely couldn't reach the bottom. I had a bag with my camera, my friends' cameras and phones and my phone in it - I did not want to ruin over £1000 worth of electronics!

Anyway, to cut a long story short.. we had to be rescued, one-by-one, by a twelve-year-old in an inflatable dinghy whilst the entire beach watched on and pissed themselves with laughter.

Simultaneously the scariest, funniest and most embarrassing moment of my life.
Running for the bus, convincing yourself that you will make it, the driver closes the door on you, you hit at the door but he drives off.

It's so painful man, that's why I never run for a bus.

Nothing worse than people laughing at you if you fail to get the bus.
I was on a college trip in Athens and we were in one of the main squares with some metal structure in the middle. My mate and I climbed up onto this structure before getting told to get back down again. My mate jumps down and I jumped off before leaning back to attempt to dangle off the edge and let myself down slowly. What really happened was that my fingers slipped off the edge and I fell straight onto my backside with my friends all laughing and about 300+ people in the square looking at me lying on the floor.

Then there was the time we were Olympia at the original Olympic running track. Was in the lead coming up to the finishing line and I lost my footing as I went over the finishing line and faceplanted the running track. I got a few jeers and laughs but I still came first. WIN.

Another time I was on a rugby tour in Biarritz and we decided to play a game of hide and seek in the hotel. We went down to the pitch-black sub-basement of the hotel stark naked and to win you had to find the lift from the basement and make it back up to your floor. So we got in the elevator and realised it only went up to the reception floor level - we exited the elevators in the receptionist area in front of all the rugby coaches...Instead of getting back in the lift and shifting it to our floor, we panicked and climbed up the drainpipe on the side of the hotel to our floor (we were on the first floor). We didn't know which of our friends were in the room (as some of them stayed behind to not play) so we knocked on the balcony door. One of our team-mates opened the door and screamed his head off before faining as four naked guys stood on his balcony. One of the other guys opened the door and we clambered through back to our rooms to get decent before the coaches came storming up the stairs.

...Oh those were the good times! :colondollar:
Reply 19
Talking on the phone to someone in front of my friends and then thinking that the person I was speaking to had hung up on me; I was too proud to just admit that so carried on talking as if the conversation was still happening, mostly consisting of "yeah....okay...no thats fine"..... Then realising that the other person was actually still on the other end of the phone :frown: hahaha I'm cringing now.

Also touching my driving instructors thigh instead of the gear stick. That was a bit awkward.

Oh also when I got really nervous when asked to read aloud, and pronounced analysed as anal-ized. This was in year 8/9 when people were still obsessed with the fact that I might be gay.... This really didn't help!
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending